CHAPTER ONE

Mr.Park smirked as you walked gently into his private room.

'Neat and clean... that's what you typically expect from CEO himself .'

The luxurious interior within his private room was absolutely stunning; modern yet pretty simplistic.

Every cautious step you gently take, you can uniquely identify the intimidating presence of Mr.Park, staring eagerly at and only you. This wasn't the first time (Y/N)has been into his private room. (Y/N) and some of his close friends are the only people that are allowed to enter Mr. Park's private office.

"Take a seat... (Y/N)', Mr.Park got up and gently pulled the luxurious chair in front of his private desk.

"(Y/N)... you're looking drop-dead gorgeous today."

"I heartily thank you, Mr. Park. Why did you contact me, while I have this massive project due tomorrow?", I questioned while playing with my fingers.

"Forget the project; I typically assigned it to keep the annoying employers busy."

"Then... What jobs do you ask me to carry out?"

"Drink with me... it's been a while since I eagerly consumed something refining with a gorgeous beauty like you."

'Drink with me... a gorgeous beauty like me... Is this some a little joke to you... Mr. Park?'

(Y/N) couldn't believe her eyes. The CEO of your private company, Mr. Chanyeol Park merely requested you for a social toast. Obviously, while working hours and flattering you.

"M-Mr. Park... right now?! While working hours. But Mr. Park can we drink plentifully after my flexible work hours.'' (Y/N) stood up and turned my back, facing Mr. Park away from you.

"Well... Ms.(L/N)... I am your boss. And ask your boss, I typically dominate you. And as for you Ms.(L/N), I alter you, since you remain my active player to me."

(AN: Welcome to my first fanfic!! hope you enjoy the first chapter!! CEO Park Chanyeol dominating you is sure something I want from him as well.... I hope i can reach my goal to 14 views and also if you're liking the book so far, make sure to vote! thank you~~~)