CHAPTER 2

Y/N sighs gently, as she genuinely thinks of running off in this chaotic situation. Unable to think of an 'escape plan', Y/N merely submits to herself that allegedly flee from Mr.Park will continue to be a thorn in one's side.

'I tried running away from him, but as always... he has an aggressive plan on his selves and whatever he desperately wants, he will reluctantly persuade it.'

"Definitely, Mr. Park. I'll sit down and enjoy these so-called drinks with you."

"Excellent choice, Ms. L/N", Mr. Park exclaims as he smiles and crosses his arms." What would you like to drink, my lady."

"Hmmm.. wine should be more than enough, Mr. Park."

Mr. Park eagerly seized his two-lined corded phone and instantly pressed a number and the speaker.

"Welcome, my name is Miss. Woo. How can I be in your service today?"

"Why, Hello Miss. Woo. My client and I would like having something refreshing to sip, while we chat."

"Our local bartender directly states we have your favourite drinks."

"Even the 1990 Latour?"

"Definitely, Mr. Park, we received the shipping a few days ago."

"With ease, bring my favourite drink, along with the excellent wine, with some excess ice on the side. Thank you"

Y/N just sat there, with genuine astonishment and profound amazement. Every word he breath was carefully in his thoughts, which made you think highly of him, even more than you realized.

As you were thinking and idolizing about your CEO, Mr. Park allegedly delivered you a mysterious look.

You gulped, knowing by heart that silence can speak with effort for the mutual feelings that you were experiencing at a unique moment.

"So.. how's you and your co-workers?," Mr. Park questions, as he grabbed a black notebook and a fountain pen.

"They are carefully consulting me pretty well for an ordinary person," Y/N stood up and paused for a rare bit, receiving a deep breath.

"Mr. Park, this is the fifth time you have requested to distinguish me for this week. I have work to do and employees to associate."

(AN: I wonder how would Chanyeol reacts to this hehe~ Also Mrs.Woo will play an important part in the story, well later on hehe... Y/N keeps on talking back, well she's a baddie already.)