5-Brutal Obscene Beast Denounces Its Eternal Soul

On the northern fringes of Georgia, a familiar rusty van drives along the road. Sun high above the clouds, the local landscape is bathed in its glow while clumps of shadows surf across. As lovely as the scene is, the atmosphere of the area is not.

Back to the van, its inhabitants remain seated as they travel to their destination. One driving the vehicle, while the other tries her damndest to get comfortable in the back. Succeeding only in being annoyed.

Jane: Why the hell do you have so much crap in here?

(Y/n): Why the hell do you Pastas have to be such a pain in the ass to kill?

Jane shoves aside a mannequin, steps over what appears to be a homemade harpoon, and tries to keep her balance as she walks up to the built in wire gate dividing the front seat from the back.

Jane: Why can't I sit in the front, anyway? There is so much crap back here, I'm afraid I'm gonna fall and bash my head into something or get skewered.

(Y/n): I would say it's for my own protection, but honestly, it's to stop me from reaching over and stabbing you. Besides, your "charming" looks are a bit too eye catching for our safety from the locals.

Jane just lets out an annoyed sigh as she sits down and leans against the wire gate. She looks around to try and pass the time with. There are the aforementioned mannequin and harpoon, what looks to be a rolled up sleeping bag, a squirt gun, half a bag of salt, several locked boxes, a few meat hooks, a green bottle filled with what Jane can only hope is Mtn. Dew, what looks like a bible sitting in a corner, and a whole assortment of other knickknacks. All in all, the more she looks around, the more this van looks like a serial killer's mobile home.

Suddenly, she's regretting her choice of finding this guy.

(Y/n): At any rate, we're almost there.

Continuing your drive, you arrive in the town you were seeking. A fairly decent sized community just outside a forest. The perfect hunting grounds for a Pasta.

Deciding to get the lay of the lands, you take a little detour around town. A few restaurants and a hotel in the center along with town hall, living areas and work places scattered about, a few factories and small houses bordering the outskirts. Along your drive, you come across a house practically covered in yellow tape. Definitely the house that BOB attacked.

Some more driving later, you manage to find a fairly secluded field just outside the forest. You park within the tree line and get out. Walking around the side, you open the backdoor and let Jane out as well. Stretching her limbs out, she scans the forest with her pitch black eyes. So far, the whole place just gives off a foreboding atmosphere. Nothing to be too surprised about with what they're hunting.

Jane: So, what's the plan?

Turning around, she spots you rummaging through your stuff as you retrieve some items.

(Y/n): First, we lure the thing out.

Jane: K. How do we do that?

[8 hours later]

Jane: This is fucking bullshit!

Standing in the middle of the forest at the dead of night, Jane holds up the camcorder given to her. Its night vision her only means of seeing in the dark. Clutching tightly to her knife, she makes her way farther into the forest as she curses your name. With the camera right in front of her face, she scans across the hundreds of trees surrounding her, somewhat paranoid she's going to get jumped at any second.

Several more minutes of walking around, Jane is about to call you out before the sound of twigs snapping behind her is heard. The source sounded close.