Back at the old Witch's House

No POV
Damon had just brought Ericka's body in. Jeremy just held her crying and refused to let Elena anywhere near her. Jenna was completely shell-shocked. Her niece just died to save the sister she hated. Damon's eyes were finally wide open and away from Elena. Stefan could only watch as everyone crowded around Ericka.
Bonnie and Sheila came in and Sheila called for everyone to stop. Sheila went over and ran her hand just over Ericka while chanting. Suddenly Sheila dug in Ericka's coat pocket and pulled out the vile Damon rejected.
"She's not dead. She's in a coma." Sheila said before breathing in relief and held up the vile for everyone to see
There was enormius relief. Jenna and Jeremy were crying. Elena just turned to Stefan. Sheila was just grateful her prodigy was still alive. Damon felt hope for the first time in a long time. It was agreed that the Salvatore brothers would compel the hospital to admit Ericka as a coma ward until she woke up. Damon had still been bitten so Stefan went to see who had answers on that front. Sheila went to Bonnie.
"Bonnie, you need training. Elena may be your friend but luck and raw power will only get you so far." Sheila said
"What do I need to do? Ericka and you seem pretty close." Bonnie said
"At the time Ericka was a new witch coming into her powers, but, where you tried to run, Ericka came to me to help control and learn as much as she could about her powers and heritage as possible. That is why I believe this is no normal coma. I believe her ancestors are now judging her and seeing if she is ready to learn from them about her heritage." Sheila said
"What is the difference between you teaching her and her ancestors?"
"Each family is different Bonnie. Each family differs in magic. Just like there are different people there is different magic. You will learn all this this summer just like Ericka learned it throughout the year."
"Ok Grams."
Bonnie and Sheila went home. Jenna and Jeremy stayed in the hospital with Ericka for a bit whereas Elena decided to go home and wait for Stefan. Jeremy called Vicky explaining what happened while also calling Anna. Anna had already found out because John called Pearl. Ericka would like she was sleeping if it wasn't for the life support equipment. No one expected that Ericka would be in a coma almost the entire summer.