Chapter 8: The prison of a room!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

The most powerful warriors
are patience and time.
~Leo Tolstoy

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Alpha Anton:

I grabbed her weapon from her and instructed the guards to take her belongings. She didn't fight back. She looked like she was in a daze. She just stared at me expressionless like she was unsure what to think of me.  

Her eyes were so captivating that it took a while for me to look away and remind myself that she was human and it wouldn't be wise to show weakness in front of my guards. I cannot allow myself to be controlled by her. 

I grabbed her arm and felt sparks run through my body sending my heart into overdrive and not to mention the sudden urge to sink my canines into her delicate neck and claim her mine. 

She tried pulling her arm away with a hint of defiance in her eyes. It just infuriated my wolf and I pulled her harder than necessary towards the packhouse.

"Alpha?" I looked to find that the voice belonged to a wolf that one of my pack guards informed to be a Lone Wolf. He radiated power that could put my Beta to shame. I wasn't surprised that he was my sister's mate. He could almost be my equal if his authority didn't ring slightly lower than mine.

"Please let her go home," he said and showed his neck in submission. Now, this surprised me. I expected him to challenge me instead.

"Will you join my pack?" I asked.

"Yes, Alpha. But, please let her go home." 

"Both of you meet me in my office," I instructed him and my sister who gave me a sheepish smile. 

I just dragged my mate towards the packhouse. She tried struggling initially and then just gave up and tagged along. She kept looking around intently. Her stormy eyes taking in every detail, looking for escape routes I'm sure. I smirked. There is no way she's getting out. I thought.

But, Aurora almost got away without the guards. My wolf, Farkas mentioned growling. 

'She is a human Farkas. She can't get away.'

Wonder why the Goddess gave us a human for a mate? 

'She is to submit and obey us. The perfect kind of mate for us.'

She doesn't really look like the submitting type though... He trailed off and blocked me out.

I saw her watching the slaves working in the kitchen with wide eyes. I wanted to know what ran in her mind. I could order her to speak. I haven't heard her voice yet. But, it had to wait. 

I dragged her up the stairs and pushed her into my room. It was close to the staircase and on the first floor. I quickly locked the door and strode into my office.

My sister, Aurora and her mate waited there patiently for me.

"Your name?" I questioned sternly. 

"Mathew Randale." 

"The Randale Industries. I have some ties with them" I stated.

"Yes, Alpha. I'm their son."  He proceeded to explain his story and that his father was a warrior. We didn't have a warrior post in our pack. 

Deep In The Woods| ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें