Chapter 15: 'We're pregnant with Aura's baby.'

The chapter dedicated to xxuniversalx. Thank You So Much for supporting me... 

The chapter also dedicated to   Valdez_is_mineInnocent_Devil_acedarlingron,  Whatamemeworld, and mischief_makers_rule. I love you guys so much! 

This is An amazing Chapter! Read On!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

There are no beautiful surfaces
without a terrible depth.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Mathew:

I woke up to a certain sleeping redhead who stole my heart the moment I laid my eyes on her. There she laid my arms sleeping soundly without a care in the world. A soft, effortless smile graced my face. 

A small voice kept nagging at the back of my mind reminding me of a very important task that I had to complete today. I had questions that needed answering. There were demons of the past and the present knocking on my door.

But everything faded into oblivion as I held this angel in my arms. All that my mind registered was her red tangled locks, her soft lips set in a cute pout, and her small frame curled up against my chest with her leg over my waist and her arm around me. 

I bent down to skim my lips over her shoulder and placed gentle kisses trailing towards her neck. I smiled as she moaned in her sleep and tightening her arm around me. I just buried my face in the crook of her neck and just enjoyed basking in her scent.

I just trailed my fingers down her back tracing patterns on her soft, delicate skin. When I heard her heartbeat quicken, I knew she was awake. I placed a lingering kiss on the mating mark and looked at her to find those two sea-green orbs looking at me, a deep emotion swirling in them.

"Good Morning, Rainbow," my voice came out huskily.

She smiled radiantly as her cheeks tinged pink. She placed a chaste kiss on my lips as my heart raced like I ran a hundred miles without a break.

"Good Morning, Matt." She answered shyly while tracing her thumb on my lower lip.

" Wild night, huh?" I smirked while she went beet red.

She then gasped with realization. She let out a squeal as she unhooked her leg from around my waist crawled away trying to drown herself in the blanket.

I frowned, sat up, and pulled her towards me. " What's wrong?" 

She looked as red as her hair while I sat confused at her behavior. 

 She spoke with her face buried in her hands and the blanket muffling her voice and making it sound something like, "Whap bho youb meab? I'b nakeb?!"

I laughed so hard that tears leaked from my eyes and I felt a pillow slap me square in the face. Yeah, people! Meet my lovely mate.

I then looked at her and wiggled my eyebrows, " Well, little rainbow... I saw all of it last night... Why hide now?" My voice sounded husky as the need to take her again tawed at me. I picked a strand of her hair and played with it waiting for her to respond.