Chapter 5

At the pace we were going, me and Kirishima made it too class rather quickly, although it was right before the bell. As we came in everyone looked at us because we were the last ones to arrive. "About fuckin' time Kirishima!" yelled the angry blasts boy. "Y'know you don't have to e such an ass to everyone all the time Bakugo." i snapped back at him. He stood up and stomped over to me. "What the hell did you just say to me?!?!?! I'll blow your ass off!" Sparks started to form in his hands but before he could do anything Kirishima pulled me away from the line of fire and Bakugo got restrained by Mr. Aizawa's scarf. We all turned towards the entryway and saw him standing there glaring at Bakugo. "She's right, you have to learn to control yourself Bakugo." He let Bakugo out of his scarf and the angry hedgehog stomped back to his seat but gave a quick comment before doing so. "Y'know Shitty Hair, just because your her boyfriend doesn't mean you get to protect her from everything." Me and Kirishima immediately blushed hard, though i didn't see his, and Kirishima tried to deny the whole dating thing while Bakugo just smirked from his seat. I gently put my hand on Kirishima's arm to make him stop talking. "He's just trying to get under our skin, just ignore him." And oh boy Bakugo did not like that. Before he could do anything Mr. Aizawa was at the front of the class and told us to sit down while he began taking roll. We made our way to our seats and once i sat down i turned around and stuck my tongue out at Bakugo which made him make tiny explosion with his hands. After Aizawa called roll we had a bit of time to ourselves since our teacher needed some sleep. I quickly made my way over to Mina's desk, we had become close friends yesterday and chatted a lot over the phone last night. "Hey Mina, I think one of these days we outta bring Aizawa some coffee." She turned to look at me with a smile. "Hey (Y/N), I think you're right." suddenly she stood up on her desk and put her hands on either side of her mouth to make her voice louder. "Alright everyone, Lets all bring in some coffee for Mr. Aizawa tomorrow!" Everyone cheered except for grumpy Bakugo. I looked over to the sleeping Aizawa and saw that he was smiling. I laughed to myself when i was picked up from behind, I gave a girlish squeak because i was caught off guard and quickly covered my mouth. The person holing me started laughing, I knew that laugh. "Kirishima! Put me down!" He laughed at me and I couldn't help but to laugh with him. "Only if you do that adorable squeak for me again." Even though i couldn't see his face i knew that he was smirking. "I have a better offer, If you put me down I'll turn into a husky." He let me down and I quickly turned into the animal and pounced on him making his way over. As Kirishima tried to get up from my surprise attack I made my way over to Mina and sat next to her. "Wow (Y/N), you really know how to put people in their place." I barked as a yes which Koda translated for me. All of a sudden i heared Kirishima running towards me and I quickly shifted into a big eyed kitted looking at him. Everyone around us awwed and Todoroki rushed over to cuddle with me leaving a shocked Kirishima standing like an idiot. I have to admit he did look pretty darn adorable, wait what! I shook my head from the thought and gave a tiny meow making Todoroki smile a bit and Kirishima walk over to pet me. As he scratch me behind my ear i leaned into his touch which Todoroki didn't like seeing as he wanted to keep the cat to himself. After i saw the look Todoroki was giving Kirishima i quickly jumped down from his arms shifting back to human mid-jump. Todoroki frowned and walked back over to Midoriya. I turned to look at Kirishima and he had a smirk on his face. "You sly dog" He raised his hand and messed up my hair. "Hey! One, leave my hair out of this, and Two, I turned into a cat, not a dog." Stuck out my tongue at him and he threw me over his shoulder. As we started laughing i saw Mineta trying to look up my skirt. Kirishima noticed that i stopped laughing and as soon as Kirishima let me down, I sprinted after Mineta while shifting into a gorilla. I chased him for a bit before i got the pain in my stomach again and had to stop. Kirishima quickly rushed over to me and picked me up bridal style and turned to Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki! Mineta over here was being quite the perv to you little kitten." He didn't like the sound of that and quickly freezing Mineta. Kirishima then lead me over to his seat and he sat down with me in his lap and started petting me. "Shhh, just go to sleep (Y/N) and dream about beating the shit outta Mineta." Smiled and closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep from pure exhaustion leaning in closer to Kirishima. Little did I know that most of the class was watching us while Mina was taking pictures commenting on how cute we were.