Chapter 45

#CTG45 Chapter 45

First week of Iñigo's BAR month.

It was already 9 pm and Iñigo needed to sleep already... but he was so stubborn that instead of sleeping, he's reading the statement for one of the cases he was holding. Kanina ko pa siya pinipilit na matulog, but he wasn't listening. He kept on telling me that he's already done reviewing and hindi rin naman daw siya makaka-tulog dahil iisipin niya pa rin iyong sa kaso.

I was definitely right when I said that deep inside, Iñigo's a softie.

He may not talk about it, but he's easily affected by the cases he was holding... It must've taken great strength for him to ignore his conscience during the years he was doing the settlements.

"You really need to sleep," I said for the third time tonight.

"Thanks for the concern, Cha, pero hindi pa rin ako makaka-tulog," he said while his eyes were fixated on the papers in front of him.

I knew he's smart and all, but I'd taken the exam and it was exhausting. It's a whole day debacle. It's both physically and mentally tiring. He needed a good night sleep to be able to function at his best tomorrow...

And hindi lang naman simpleng pagpasa ang goal niya—he needed to be the top 1.

In Iñigo's career, there's no room for mistake anymore dahil sa nangyari sa huli niyang trabaho. Reputation's important for lawyers. Paano siya pagkaka-tiwalaan kung ganoon ang reputasyon niya? So, he really needed to ace the exam.

"Please? Let's sleep?"

Agad siyang napa-tingin sa akin at tinanggal iyong reading glasses niya. There was an amused smile on his face.

"Isa pa nga? Ang lambing pakinggan nun, ah?"

I rolled my eyes. "Please? Matulog na tayo."

He nodded. "Fine," he said, fixing his papers in a neat pile before standing up. We went to our room and he quickly pulled me with him. I felt him kissing my nape.

"Atty. Viste," he called.

"What?"

"Hahatid mo ko bukas?"

"Syempre."

"Sasalubungin mo rin ako?"

"Yes. I'll be in front of Gate 2."

Humigpit iyong yakap niya sa akin. "Gagalingan ko bukas," he said. "I can't promise top 1 because I know it's gonna be hard, but I can promise you that I'll do my best."

I squeezed his hands which were holding me close to him. "I know."

The silence enveloped us. I could feel that Iñigo was still yet to sleep. He felt so restless, but he really needed to rest. I moved so that I could face him.

"What can I do to make you sleep?" I asked.

"On the top of my head... sex," he replied, laughing.

I rolled my eyes before I cupped his face and kissed him. I felt that he was taken aback for a few seconds before he began kissing me back. Iñigo went on top of me and he was quickly rubbing himself on me.

"Siguraduhin mo lang na makaka-tulog ka pagkatapos nito," I said when his lips left mine and was now on my neck down to my chest.

I felt him chuckle. "Siguraduhin mo rin na magigising ka para siguraduhin na gising ako bukas dahil hindi ako pwedeng ma-late," he said while he was busy taking my top off and he was now alternating between sucking my nipple and massaging the other.