"We'll Save Camp."

A Few Days Later :

As the group sat together in the Mess Hall, they talked about random things, while Rosabella seemed distant.
"What are you thinking about ?"
Parker asked, studying Rosabella, giving her a small smile.

"Nothing important."
She sighed as she spoke sadly.
Parker gave her a glance before he wraps his arm around her torso, rubbing it in reassurance.

She leaned her head gently on her shoulder, smiling softly.
When their moment was done, Rosabella started drinking her juice, when she noticed a man talking to Gladys, the camp director. He was wearing a formal suit, his facial expressions were suspicious. The young girl noticed Gladys's failed attempt to flirt with him, because she must've thought that he looked nice.

"Guys..who's that ? Why would any parent be here, considering the camp just started ?"
Cedar asked thoughtfully.
"That's not any man..that's Jesus Stevens."
They all glanced at Rosabella in shock.

"What..? Why is he here ?"
She shrugged.
"I guess I'll talk to Gladys after lunch."

..

"Is that really it, Gladys ? There's nothing else you're not telling me ?"
Rosabella asked eagerly.
"Yes, I guess that's all."

Gladys said.
"Why do you care, Jones ?"
"I guess I just do."
She answered coldly, shrugging her shoulder. She then stood up and went out of Gladys's cabin.

"Hey, how did it go ?"
Isaak asked as soon as she walked towards them.
"Jesus Stevens was planning to buy the camp."
They gaped at her in shock.

"What ? Why ?"
Matthew questioned.
"I don't know. But Gladys said he mentioned he wanted to turn it to a boarding school. But he said he would run the camp this year, and then preceed his plan. He even flirted a little with her so she'd agree."

Rosabella explained.
"Wow. That's low."
"I know. Very."

"We can't let him do this."
Cole warned.
"Of course not. But what do we do ?"
Parker asked, and Rosabella's expression went thoughtful for a moment.

"I have an idea. Go get the others to the spot, and we'll meet you guys in ten minutes."
Rosabella, Cedar and Castiel headed to Woodchuck cabin.

"Rosabella, there's something you should know."
Castiel started.
"If Jesus Stevens was able to subdue Gladys and buy the camp, maybe run it for a year or so, he won't let Griff step into it."

Rosabella gave her younger brother a confused look as he explained.
"What ? What makes you say that ?"
Rosabella asked.
"When I was at the orphanage, the director, Nancy refused to take in a kid who came from Juvenile Detention. Pretty sure Jesus will do the same."

Rosabella stared at him in shock.
"So Jesus Stevens won't let Griff step into camp because he's a Juvenile kid ? That if, he ran the camp this year ?"

Castiel nodded.
"Castiel is right. Especially if Jesus knew that the kid was a Jones."
Rosabella sighed.
"That would be too bad for him, but not until we save camp first."

"How ?"
Rosabella smirked.
"You'll see."

To Be Continued..

_________________________________

Love you guys ! Tell me what you think !