Simula

Sitting at the school bench trying to review for my next class. May quiz ata kami. I shrugged. I don't need to review. Nilapag ko ang notebook sa gilid at tiyaka nag cross arms.

"Rainaaaaaaa!"

"What?" taas kilay na tanong ko.

"Ano ba itong nabalitaan ko na may bago ka na namang prospect?" tinaasan din ako ng kilay ng self proclaimed bestfriend ko 'raw'.

"Why do you care? I'm used to it so as you." mataray na sabi ko while getting my phone out of my bag because of a notification.

I really hate using my phone specially when a lot of nonsense people are contacting me to confess their nonsense feelings. No matter how many times I changed my phone number, they will make way to find it out again.

"Nakakainis ka! Bestfriend mo ko pero hindi ko ito-tolerate yang pagiging player mo!"

"Self proclaimed bestfriend ka lang naman ah?" I rolled my eyes. I told her that to offend her so she could walk away. I don't care about her feelings anyway. Go on and hate me. I'm used to it.

"Ouch. Sakit ah?" She placed her hands on her chest to act as if she's really hurting.

"I know na you don't really treat me as your bestfriend and I'm fine with that as long as I can still stick by your side." Lumapit siya sa akin at kinapit ang kamay niya sa braso ko bago siya sumandal.

"Eww. Huwag ka ngang dumikit sa akin."know Pataray na sabi ko sa kanya bago padabog na kinuha ang kamay ko sa pagkakahawak niya.

I don't know if I meant that. Maybe?

"Hey! I'm aware that you don't care about anybody's feelings, including mine - " I cut her off, "Then, why are you still here?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"As what I was saying before you cut me off, the way you can tell me that you don't care about my feelings then I can do that too, I can stay even if you are pushing me away.  I will never get tired telling you that I cared for you even you're heartless." She wiped her tears and walked away. I just shrugged my shoulder and rolled my eyes.

What a morning drama!

***
"Miss Raina?" I looked at the direction of that someone who's calling me. I covered my eyes because of the sun ray that is going directly on my direction.

Aish! I should've known that mainit sa part na to para sa garden na lang ako.

"What?" I shouted.

"Ah. Nasa special room po si Ma'am Sabrina. She asked me to ask you to go there daw po so she can talk to you..."

I looked away and waited for the continuation of what she's saying. "Then?" kunot noo ko siyang tiningnan.

"She also prepared a lunch daw po for you."

"Tell her to get lost. No more questions and but. Get lost too. " I smiled at her after then I walked away.

I am still here at the school quadrangle. I'm tired. I'm tired of walking. Kidding aside, I'm tired of people around who pretend to care. What a bunch of plastics. They will treat you like they really care but at your back they will say something bad about you.

I stopped walking when I reached the entrance of our big canteen with different stalls. I saw few students who are still here and they are all staring at me.

I walked and make sure that I will create a sound. I stop at the middle before I faced them. "Are you all judging me? " They all proceed to mind their own business and looked away after hearing that.

Good to know! People should learn how to respect other. Alam kong maganda ako pero can they please stop staring as it makes me uncomfortable. Psh.

I find the stall for donuts and get in line. Some offered their place but I declined. How I hate those people who use their power to be above other people or use it as a privilege on things that they can do even without it. If you offer a lot to someone who does have a free pass you are just giving them a chance to abuse that.

I ordered a bucket of munchkins. Aela will love this. I slightly smiled.

I hate everyone but Aela is an exception, even I treated her like that a while ago, I still know how true she is. We really just have that love-hate relationship. She loves annoying me that's why I am annoying her too. I also purposely do that at some point, to make her avoid me. I want to push her away. I'm just used to be alone and a heartless here.

I don't even know kung bakit patuloy niyang sinasabi na best friend ko siya. Ewan ko rin ba kung bakit natitiis niya akong pakisamahan kahit halos araw araw yata na nasasabihan ko siya ng hindi maganda.

I'm thinking if I should call her or let someone give her this. I also thought of going to her favorite school spot to give it directly. I sigh and decided to go to the rooptop. She has two favorite spot, our special rooms and the rooftop.

I entered the elevator and I saw someone entering too. I looked at him as he approached the buttons.

"What floor, Miss?"

I rolled my eyes, "Rooftop." Kumunot ang noo niya at tumingin sa wrist watch niya.

"Pardon?" He asked again.

Nairita na ako kaya ako na ang pumindot para sa sarili ko.

"I bet you still have class."

"Stalker! Ba't alam mo schedule ko?" He laughed.

"I'm in charge of the schedules. " he smiled

I sarcastically smiled back. Annoying niya ngayon ah.

Before he could even start another conversation, the elevator open up. I didn't bother to look back at him and walked away.

I proceed directly to the mini stairs going to the rooftop. The door was locked from the inside. Luckily, I got a spare key.

I successful opened the door and see her at the other end.

I faked a cough. She looked on my way. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"Aren't you happy?" tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"Why would I? " bawi niya while mocking my accent.

"Shut up."

"Shut up." She repeated.

"Parang bata.." Nilapag ko nang padabog ang bucket ng donuts sa harap niya. "Oh, sana mabulunan ka."

"Ay gusto nga, walang drinks."

"Psh! Bumili ka!" I walked away.

"Love you, Clay! You're the best."

I can't help but to smile. You deserve to be happy bettee than me.

Nakalabas na ako ng building. I'm going to my room now for the next class. I have a quiz.

"Hey, Raina!" he waved his hands on my direction

"Hey? Do i know you?" i raised my eyebrows and fold my arms.

"You don't remember me?" kumunot ang noo niya.

" Ah! Pat? Part? Pot?" I tried guessing his name cause I don't really remember the names. Lol

"Fine! I don't know." I added

"It's Pierre." he's mad.

"Oh, Pierre? I'm done with you. Let's break what's going on between us." I winked and walk away.

"You really is a heartless, girl! You don't care about my feelings. Do you even consider that I like you? If you don't have a heart then i have!" he shouted.

"Easy! May attachment problem ka ba? Ang bilis mo namang mahulog. Weak. I told you before, this is a game and if you lose? That's not something I should care about."

I don't care. Call me heartless and I'm so much flattered.