Chapter 11: Goodbye?

Charisk explained to them everything not leaving a single detail. Of course, Alisa and Tenma already know this, so sometimes helped explain some parts. After they explained, everyone was shocked.

"So you two are from another world?" coach Kidou asked. Charisk nodded.

"So does this mean Charisk and Alisa have to go?" Kageyama asked. Alisa sadly nodded.

"Sadly, yes, we do have to go back to our dimension," Charisk said looking down. She then looks back at them and smiled sadly. "Me and my sister will miss you all."

"Same here," Sangoku said.

Charisk and Alisa turned the other way and took some steps forward. Charisk then opened a portal, but suddenly they heard footsteps coming close to the portal.

"Sisssss!" a girl with a pink fade to brown hair and wolf ears jumped out of the portal, pounced on Charisk and hugged her. This caused Charisk to lose balance and fall backward. Everyone was rather surprised and confused. (Sudden change of mood)

"I was worried about you," the girl said.

"Uhm, thanks sis, but can you please get off me?" Charisk said and made some of her friends sweatdrop.

"Oh OK, sorry," the girl said while getting off. Charisk then stood up and another figure came out of the portal. He then saw Charisk and said,

"Charisk, Alisa, your alright!" he said.

"Yup," Charisk said.

"Uh, who are they?" Kurama asked. Alisa and Charisk faced them.

"Oh! these are my teammates, Glitch and my little sister Memory," Charisk said with a smile.

"Yo, what's up?" Glitch said.

"Hello!" Memory said waving her hand.

"Anyways, come on Charisk and Alisa, the others are worried sick about you guys," Glitch said.

"Ok, we're coming," Alisa said. Glitch and Memory went back to the portal, Alisa then waved goodbye to the others before going in the portal. Charisk was walking towards it when she stopped and turned to her friends. She then smiles and said,

"Thanks for everything, I hope we meet again," Charisk said. Some of them nodded in response, Charisk can also tell by their eyes.

Charisk then went into the portal and it closed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.