Chapter 12: On Our Way

Charisk's POV:

I woke up and got out of bed, I looked at the time, it was 5:30 am. I looked over at Alisa who was still sleeping and slightly shivering cause it was cold, I was used to it so I didn't feel cold. I went over to Alisa's bed and covered her with her blanket. I softly smiled at her before going to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I wore the Raimon tracksuit cause we have morning practice, I then brushed my hair and wore my headband.

After that, I went out of the bathroom, grabbed my bag, and left me and Alisa's room to go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Since it will take longer to walk, I slightly activated my Bad Time, making a blue streak appear on my hair meaning I activated part of my powers, just enough for me to teleport. When I arrived, I saw Sasha walking around in her battle form, she notices me and waves.

"Hey, Charisk!" she said. I waved back and then ran to her.

"Hey Sasha, you're on guard duty?" I asked while deactivating my powers.

"Yeah, still being aware of night and early attacks," she replied.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked feeling concerned cause she might not have gotten a lot of sleep.

"I took a little nap before going back on guard duty," Sasha replied.

"Well, if your hungry I can make breakfast then you can take a break," I said while smiling.

"Really? you don't have to do that," she replied.

"It's alright, you deserve it for working hard," I responded, "how about some pancakes?"

"My favorite! thanks Charisk," She said as she transformed into her normal form.

We went to the dining room and I placed my bag on one of the chairs while Sasha sat on a chair. Then I went to the kitchen and began to cook pancakes. After it was done, I prepared three plates, for Sasha, Alisa and me. I put maple syrup on the pancakes and added strawberries and blueberries on top. After I was finished, I gave Sasha her pancakes, she thanked me and ate. I sat next to her and ate mine as well. We both finished at the same time, we both got up from our seats.

"I'm going to my room now, later Charisk and thanks for the pancakes," 
Sasha said.

"No problem Sasha, have a good rest," I replied. And with that Sasha activated her power a little bit to make wings and flew. I took out my phone from my bag and looked at the time, it was 6:29 am.

"I should wake my sister up," I said in my thoughts.

I then put back my phone and slightly activated my Bad time mode, making the streak appear again, and teleported to our room. I shook Alisa a little bit, and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Alisa, time to wake up," I said.

"What time is it?" she asked my getting up from her bed.

"Its 6:29 am, you should get ready for school," I said, "after all, we are now studying in Raimon."

"Oh yeah!" Alisa slightly shouted.

I suddenly felt a fast wind blow past me, Alisa's blanket was in the air and landed back down. I sweatdropped and said, "excited as usual."

Alisa then came out of the bathroom wearing her tracksuit and grabbed her bag. She then walked towards me.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked.

"It's pancakes," I replied.

Then Alisa's eyes lit up and she said, "Yey!" as she jumped up. I laughed at her behavior. After she landed, she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry, I'm too excited," she said and chuckled sheepishly.

"It's alright, come on," I said and I held out my hand.

She grabs it and I teleported the two of us to the dining room. Alisa took a seat and ate her breakfast. It made me smile to see her happy, the same with my team. After she finished, she ran to me.

"I'm ready sis," Alisa said.

"Alright," I said and then I turned around. The blue streak turned yellow and I opened a portal to an alleyway near the school. We jumped into the portal and it closed. I made the yellow streak disappear and then we left the alleyway. We were about to go through the gate when we heard someone.

"Charisk! Alisa!" they said. The two of us looked and we saw Tenma, Shinsuke, Aoi, and Tsurugi.

"Hey, guys!" I replied as they went towards us.

"Let's go to the soccer club, we still have morning practice," Shinsuke said.

"Yeah, let's go," Aoi said.

"Hai!" Alisa said as she faced the school before saying, "race you guys there!" she then started running.

"You're on sis!" I replied and started running along with the others.

When we arrived, we noticed we were the first ones here. We sat down and waited for the others to arrive. I brought out my phone and checked the time, it was 7:30. I put away my phone and talked to my friends. A few moments later, the others arrived. We greeted them and coach Endou said to get ready for morning practice. Me and Alisa grabbed our uniforms and went to the girl's bathroom. After we changed, we went back to the clubroom and got ready for practice. We then went to the field and started soccer practice. I don't know why I feel like someone is watching, I just shrugged it off and continued to focus on training.

..........

In Charisk's Dimension,

..........

Third POV:

Screens appeared around a room with a woman with pink hair, cat ears, and tail looking at the screens along with a man with wolf ears and tail.

"Have you found it yet?" Alastor asked his wife.

"Not yet, it will take a while," Adriana replied still looking. She was using her powers to use the power called "Search".

They were searching for footage, then they found it. On one of the screens, it showed Charisk playing soccer with her friends. They then search for the name of the school and it showed.

"So she's in Raimon Jr. High now?" Alastor said.

"Heh, we found where she transferred," Adriana said, "and now she is gonna pay."

And with that, all the screens disappeared.