Character Profiles Volume 2

Character profiles Vol.2

Name: Whiter Sister (Rom).
Age: Same as Rom.
Height: 137 CM.
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Lowee.

As White Sister Rom, her hair style changes to be shorter with messier/more bangs and side parts with a very long strand/part of hair over her shoulder, Rom's eyes turn bright pink.
She gains a white suit like outfit resembling a bathing suit with pink on the outer parts and neck, and and she had long gloves with a thick pink line going down the center and at the top. The boot like parts were connected to the body suit by the outer bands with big pink pieces while the boot itself is all white except for the foot part.

Name: Whiter Sister (Ram)
Age: Same as Ram
Height: 137 CM
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Lowee.

As White Sister Ram, her hair style changes to be pink in color and is shorter with messier/more bangs and side parts with a very long strand/part of hair over her shoulder. Ram's eyes turn bright blue.
She gains a white suit like outfit resembling a bathing suit with pink on the outer parts and neck, and long gloves with a thick pink line going down the center and at the top. The boot like parts were connected to the body suit by the outer bands with big pink pieces while the boot itself is all white except for the foot part.

Name: Nepgear
Age: I mean... I already made age jokes in Saturnia. And since this is supposed to be more serious, I really shouldn't break the fourth wall as often with these jokes. But within writing this, I have failed as of right now. But what else would you expect? Age is not a thing of existence in Neptunia. No, not even for normal characters.
Height: 154 CM.
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Planeptune.

Nepgear was a polite girl who is most known for being normal. There is not a single character more normal than here. But surprisingly, she does have one element of chaos. She really loves mechanical things, especially robots. She even wants to turn her own nation into a robot. She made her own energy blade, so she was pretty smart too, if a bit naïve. She sometimes tries to act a bit quirky, because the people who complained about her being too normal bothered her. But honestly, I don't think you could have a better friend than Nepgear.

In terms of appearance Nepgear, is a fair-skinned girl with long lilac-purple hair almost waist in length with few loose strands of long hair curling down. Her bangs were usually kept neatly brushed. Her eyes were a slightly dark shade of purple.

Nepgear's outfit almost resembled a school uniform consisting of a white jacket-dress with purple lining consisting of thin double white stripes. A white choker, and around her neck was a pale-yellow ribbon/ascot like piece with an N in the center. At her chest was a small pink marking while the pockets and buttons were purple. On her right leg was a white belt like purse object and she wore pink and white striped socks that covered her legs up to above the knee, she also wore white and purple shoes. In her hair she wore a single direction pad button.

Name: Uni
Age: Since she was also a CPU candidate, she didn't have one. But both her and Nepgear act and appear as if they were in their mid-teens.
Height: 149 CM.
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Lastation.

The easiest way to describe Uni was to call her a "Tsundere". If there were a difference between a hard or softcore tsundere, I might say she is leaning more on the hardcore part. She may act harsh at times, but that didn't mean she wasn't friendly. Uni often acts sarcastic and retorts people a lot. She has a bit of an inferiority complex and often thinks she's far behind her older sister as a goddess. Whatever she may think of herself, her skills with a rifle and her love for guns goes unparalleled.

Uni was a light skinned girl with long jet-black hair that reached her chest. She wore her hair in twin tails, held together with light blue and black ribbons, though some sections were left untied. Uni's eyes are also red, resembling a shade of burgundy.

Her color scheme consisted of black, milky blue, and white/silver. She wore a black dress with milky blue lining with a belt-like accessory connecting into a bow behind her. A large circle piece with white details connected the collar and the dress. She wore long fingerless black gloves with milky blue details, and wore similarly detailed boots. On the left side she can be seen with a small device that was most likely a cellphone.