Epilogue

There was a certain castle. Forgotten by Gamindustri's heroes and goddesses long ago. After events of the defeat of the Deity of Sin. It sunk into the ground. Sealed to those not seeking anything of legend. With no ambitions for this realm.
Inside this dark castle, only lit up by green flames floating about wherever they want, only spirits of legends and deities may live.

Within this dark castle, shadows have entered.
"It's been a while...When was the last time we were even in contact with one another?", the first voice heard within this castle had spoken. It was the sound of a villain that took nothing seriously.
"four years. We had instructed each other to lay under any radar. To live preparing for the day the target needed to revive the God of Death had been found. After having only been known as myths, or having trained and gathered strength through training or fusion. The keys have been born, and we have knowledge of all of them.", a cold metallic voice replied to the lady with nothing but the objective truth.

"We've said we would only meet up again if the time came where we work together and attack as a team to kill one of the keys. Also, I should point out. One of us wasn't exactly under the radar until recently.", a relaxed voice filled the air of the room. He was speaking in a judgmental tone,
"Are you referring to me? Please. Like I am the only one to do that. I can't help it. It was boring waiting for all these chaotic events to end. I've already made my own dimension a hell. This one takes too long to turn into one.", she spoke like she only saw life as a game, one that she can mess around with.

"It is not a fair statement to make. You yourself have nearly revealed yourself through your experiments. Nearly all of us saw fit to test our capabilities against them. And as far as my data has collected. We have a forty percent chance of winning in a war against a goddess and her friends.", the cold voice told them.
"Why such a low number? I nearly defeated Green Heart by myself.", the relaxed voice asked.
"The number is higher than you think. None of the CPUs we have faced used their full strength. There is barely a creature alive that can take one on and live to tell the tale. It isn't necessary to kill them either. Only a bonus for our God of Death. We only need to distract them and kill the keys.", an explanation was provided.

"Man, you guys sure talk gibberish the moment you all sat down in this room.", a rough energetic voice caught the attention of everyone.
"Ho? Excuse us. But unlike you. We prefer to plan and take action rather than sit and wait until something comes to us.", the villainess voice responded with a sneer.

"Heh. I just want a worthy one-on-one fight. Why fight hundreds of weaklings in pursuit of one truly gifted fighter if said fighter will stand before me anyway? Relaxing your body is also a kind of training, you know? Much more worth your time.", was his response.
"Speaking of worth our time. So far, this conversation isn't. The old man up there has already told us that we just need to kill the keys. After that, the likability of the God of Death reviving is high. Isn't that, right? Secret member.", the relaxed voice spoke.

At that moment, a bunch of green flames rotated around the round room. it seemed they were inside a tower; the inside was filled with tall book cases. on the tallest case, a figure in a cloak could be seen as the green fire flew behind the old man. He smiled as he looked down upon the silhouettes barely visible in the dark.
"Oh? What's this? Am I a secret member now? I don't recall joining your cause.", he told them. He acted superficial, like he was inside a stupid dream and he knew it.

"Hehe. You say that. But we wouldn't be here if you didn't tell us the story about the God of Death.", the rough voice responded as if he were a long-time friend.
"There seems to be a miscommunication. I am simply an old traveler that likes to go around and tell secret dark stories of the past. I do sometimes like to see one try to make it happen. I find such things very interesting. Unfortunately, when I told that Candidate about the cursed sword a long time ago, nothing happened. I was certain it would, too.", the old man said, he tried to act like he was disappointment, but you could feel he was holding back laughter.