chapter 1

" I said to sign the apology plea," he said in anger while pointing the gun towards my head. My mother with her trembling body knelt down the table to sign the papers. "NOOOOO" I shouted and stopped my mother from signing it but it was all in vein as his grip got more tighter on the gun gesturing my mother to hurry up and as a result my mother signed those papers.
My heart sank as he smiled madly. Tears were falling down my face uncontrollably as he removed the gun from my head and grabbed the papers looking at me. That disgusting smile of his still plastered on his face. "You'll be doomed in the end" I screamed at him still crying. He just laughed at me and left.
I was on my knees right now. My heart was aching for my brother whose killer was now free and the most painful part is that, that we did it. My dear brother Sameer did nothing wrong in his entire life yet he got killed by that person for no valid reason. I sobbed and sobbed as my mother & younger sister Jasmine came to my side. "Please don't cry my precious" my mother said as she took me into her embrace my sister joining the hug. All three of us cried. Its only been a day and the murderer was already free. Nothing can be more painful than this.
After my father's demise we all tried our best to pull ourselves together. Its been 5 years since he passed away. Our mother with all her hard work raised us well although it was difficult for her to make the ends meet she tried her best. Despite our difficulties we were happy as we were together the four of us me,mama,Sameer & jasmine with father in our hearts. But that bastard, Meer Hadi destroyed it all. He destroyed our hapiness our little family. The scene which took place minutes ago flashed through my eyes as I got up from the floor and ran towards my room. Leaving behind my mother and sister who were calling me.

"I won't forgive him Sameer" I said as I looked at his picture. "I will make sure that he pays for what he did" I said sobbing as tears fell down on the glass frame. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard Jasmine screaming. It made chills run down my spine and I stood up and ran outside my room. The sight made me go pale as I saw my mother there lying on the ground her hand on her chest. While jasmine was holding a glass of water and was crying.

"MAMA..." I screamed as I rushed towards her side. I told Jasmine to call the ambulance while I was by her side. I massaged her hands and feet but I could feel her pulse go faint "Ya Allah, what is happening with us please show some mercy my lord" I said as I cried embracing my mother's head to my chest. Hoping that my mother would be fine.

Its all happening because of him.
Meer Hadi you are responsible for it....

Note: this story is based on a Pakistani drama called khaani. I loved the story ( not the ending 😑) so I decided to make a fanfiction 😍.
I changed some characters & names and also the story is also changed although a few scenes would be same but the story is different with same basic idea of course.
Also a warning in advance don't read it if you don't like sad endings (am not sure yet but as of now I've planned for a sad yet better ending than the drama itself)