chapter two

"Keep your bloody money to yourself, we don't need your help," I said not, said I almost screamed at Meer Shah who was glaring at me. As if I was saying something utterly horrible and disgusting. I stared back into his anger-filled eyes. His wife sitting beside him while Meer Hadi stood a little far from me. He too held the same anger in his eyes. But I was not afraid, I am no longer the same naive girl I used to be. I Looked at Meer Hadi with disgust in my eyes for the last time and Left. Mama was now discharged from the hospital. Her condition now was stable. Today she was discharged from the hospital and that's when I found out that Meer Shah had paid the bills for her as soon as I heard that I couldn't hold in my anger. So I immediately came to his office to return him his bloody money with which he thinks he can buy everything. Since my mother got discharged just today I didn't want to make her worry so, I kept my worries and anger aside and decided to go home where they were waiting for me.

TWO DAYS LATER...

I was walking down the empty street when I felt as if someone was following me. I looked around here and there but no one was there. I was late for home and to make the matters worse my phone battery died. Mama must be worried for me I needed to hurry up.

I continued walking anyway when someone suddenly grabbed me by my arm turning me around. I got scared and my heart started thumping against my chest crazily. But as soon as I saw the person standing in front of me, my fear turned into anger and I looked at Him with hatred-filled eyes "what do you want?" I asked Meer Hadi who was standing in front of me. He stared back at me with his anger-filled eyes. "Why aren't you afraid of me?" he asked in his usual rude and careless manner as he clutched his pistol in his hands. I looked at him with disgust and said "Why should I be afraid of you,"

"I can do anything," he said as he came closer to me. "What can you do? kill me? " I replied. "Mhmm," he replied as he nodded his head. A mocking smile plastered on his face. Foolish guy, you know nothing I thought. I smiled proudly as I said, "If my death is supposed to be that way then why should I be afraid? If my Allah wants me dead this way then it's his wish.," I said as I looked at him. " You are the one who should be afraid Meer Hadi because karma will get back to you," I continued as I freed myself from his grip. "And Do you think it looks cool when you wander around holding that gun and those bodyguards around you? Try to go out without them for once, even the thought of it will scare you," I said as I looked at him with anger and disgust-filled eyes for once before leaving him. He stood there lost in thoughts as I hurried my steps.

I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Hadi, Hadi, boy where were you?" Ali said as he placed his hands on Hadi's shoulder. " Huh,?" Hadi said as he looked at him. "Hadi, what happened?" Ali asked again. "She isn't afraid of me," Hadi said as he looked at the way khaani went to. "Who, what are you saying buddy," Ali asked confused. "Sanam Khan, Khaani"

WHY WHY ISNT SHE AFRAID OF ME WHY WHY IS SHE LIKE THAT was all Hadi was thinking. Ali kept asking questions but HADI couldn't hear anything. All he could do was thinking about KHAANI.

AUTHOR'S NOTE; HI guys sorry for updating this story so late. Actually, I started this story after I finished watching the drama back then but the story didn't receive any attention although it was always mentioned in ranks by Wattpad. So that kinda demotivated me and I just discontinued it. But now as some people are :) liking it, I will start updating it once again. Although I have already planned whole story in my mind. I still need to prepare chapters accordingly so updates wont be frequent but I will try my best to update at least 2 or 3 times a month <3

thank you for reading <3333

I love you