5 | MONOPOLY

Author's POV

The three boys along with a mysterious girl were playing monopoly for quite a long time until dusk had striked.

Numerous cackles of laughter, enjoyment and utilization of quality time was carried out by the fellows as their bonding grew stronger.

When they got bored of monopoly and other board games they calmly sipped the divine coffee that Soobin had got them.

Eunha appreciated the coffee a lot which made Soobin drive into bundles which were just figments of his imagination.

It was a routine now.

"What more to do now? I'm bored sick" Eunha stated, sounding a little exhausted.

Everyone started thinking about ideas on what to make of the time until the intellectual one spoke.

"Shall we...," Taehyun started as every individual turned to him.

"Have a game of truth and dare?" he mischievously said with a tinge of Satan in his voice while he looked at Soobin with malevolence.

Soobin got cautious of Taehyun's act and planned on defying all his attempts at obliterating this night.

"Umm... I don't think-" Soobin uttered hesitantly trying to protect the members, concerned.

"Sure we can,"

The boys turned their faces towards the girl who was jolty with optimism, ready for the game.

After all, Eunha was the most daring person you'd ever know of.

"Ok then cool, let's have a bottle Soobin hyung." Taehyun looked at him while he pursed his lips, clearly not ready for the episode that was gonna commence.

Soobin dejectedly stood up from his place and got a bottle from the kitchen within a few seconds, coming back as everyone perceived the sound of his significant steps.

"There," he handed the bottle fumingly to Beomgyu who received it with a desperate expression on his face.

Even Beomgyu wasn't content with the idea of this game since he had a murky feeling about it.

Beomgyu, hesitantly so but spun the bottle the first time.

Everyone stared at the plastic cachet until it was caught stationery.

That on Eunha.

"Ok great, I'm ready" Eunha was as enthusiastic as before and asked them to initiate the game.

"Well, the question is a little personal." Beomgyu said.

"It's fine, I'll take the penalty if I don't answer," she giggled which was a spurious action by her.

"So go on, ask" she continued to boost him.

"Why do you live alone?" Taehyun immediately interrupted.

Eunha's bright expression faded dead. Her smile straightened into a line until a second after which it reformed. She strongly blinked this time followed by a short nod.

"Well." she sighed

"It's okay we can pas-" Soobin said noticing the slight discomfort in her eyes as she was uneasy while answering this one.

Her open and dynamic personality diminished in front of the boys which lead them to getting confounded due to the enormous transition.

"I don't have parents. Actually I don't even know ... why" she laughed with guilt evident from her cracked voice.