Nightly intruder (Hugh Jackman Fan-Fiction)

I dreamed about Hugh that night. We were sitting in the guest house in the Hamptons and watched TV. He stroked me gently. I sighed and squirmed with pleasure. Suddenly he put both his hands over my eyes, tightly, at the same time somehow held my wrists, and pulled them over my head. I woke up. My head felt dizzy I opened my eyes, it was pitch black in the room. Then I realized I had a blindfold over my eyes. I tried to pull it down but my hands were tied to the bedpost on the side of my bed, I lay on my bed cater-cornered. "Help!" I screamed. A hand was put over my mouth "Shhhh..."

"Be quiet, you'll wake everyone" a hoarse voice whispered. David? How did he get in? I mean, I was on the third floor, he couldn't have come in through the balcony. Maybe I hadn't closed the door properly. "What are you doing here? Let me go. Untie me! This is not funny!" I said in normal voice. "I thought you like to play a little" he whispered again. Slowly he pushed up the top of my two-piece sleepwear to my tied wrists. I felt his lips on my boobs. He licked my buds first and as they responded to the touch, he lightly bit on them. "See, I know you like to play." My body obviously betrayed me because I didn't feel like playing at all. Before I could protest, he pressed his lips on mine demanding entrance with his tongue. I turned my head away. "David! I don't want to play!" I said firmly. I heard him get up from the bed and felt something kick against the bottom bedpost. "Bloody 'ell!" he shouted – the Australian accent undeniable.

"Hugh?!" I turned my head to the direction he had shouted from. He was still cursing when he pulled down the blindfold. "You obviously expected someone else" he sat down and rubbed his toes. "Well, to be honest, I didn't expect you. How did you get in?" "Well, I know the owner of the building" he winked. "Who's David?" "Would you first untie my hands please?" "Oh, yes, of course. Sorry. I had it planned much differently" he sighed and freed me. "Who is David??" he asked more firmly. "Are you jealous?" "Is there a reason to be?"

I sat up next to him. "Hugh, when you're away, or when I'm not together with you I miss you more than is good for me. My heart is too fragile to let you go and not know when I will ever see you again. I've just started to go out with this dancer from my cast." "Hm, I understand" he hung his head. "I shall better go then. I'm sorry." He made a move to get up. "Hugh! Don't be stupid! Of course you can't go now. Nothing happened between David and me. We've just been out dating a few times. Nothing else!" But only just, said a little voice in the back of my head.

He looked unsure about what to do. "You will always and forever be my very own personal superhero and I'll be yours until the end of time! Please understand that I just cannot wait forever and live like a nun if I don't know what I am for you and if I have a place in your life." "Oh, Sweetie, you do. Of course you do! You have changed my life to the better. I wish I could spend more time with you" he bit his lip "that's why I got me a key to your flat. To see you whenever I can manage. I only got it on Friday. This was the first occasion to get here. What now?" It was only just beyond midnight. "When do you have to be back home?" "Not tonight. I just dropped Deb an Ava off at the airport, they're visiting friends in Miami for a few days."

"Sounds good. Come on, I might have got some wine left." I took his hand and pulled him up and to the living room. He looked around and nodded. "It looks pretty good" he complimented. "Thank you. That's thanks to the furniture you got for me. Come here, sit down." I sat down and cuddled against his chest. I was just wearing my pjs, so I pulled the woolen blanked over me. We just lay there and listened to the music I had put on. His hands entwined with my tousled hair. He hummed along to the songs. I turned so I lay on top of him. "You nearly scared me to death earlier, do you know that?" "Well, I was playing the 'dark intruder' and thought it would be a fun role-play." "Don't you get enough roles to play in your working life?" I chuckled. "Hm, obviously not. I must try that another time again." He winked at me and I shook my head. He was just a little kid in a grown man's body.