(S1 E1) TeddyGozilla

Tamiya Diop adjusted a clunky hand camera in her hand. "Okay, we rolling?" Tamiya was a fifth grader, training to be a cameraman-- er, camerawoman-- for the Kadic News Crew. She wore a yellow, long-sleeved, belly shirt with green khakis and white shoes. A black undershirt covered her midriff.

Clementine Glenn chuckled, an older ginger with curly hair swept up in a messy ponytail and a star shaped clip holding up her bangs. She had a red vest over an orange polo with puffy short sleeves and white collar. White capri pants and black flats complimented her look. "You've got the camera upside down, silly. Here, let me just-" She took the camera and flipped it. "Okay, you ace reporters are ready to go!" She said and gave her two underclassmen a thumbs up.

Amelia "Milly" Solovieff giggled. Milly was also a fifth grader trainee for the Kadic News Crew as the news anchor. She wore a pink cardigan over a maroon dress with brown leggings and boots. "Thanks, Clem! You're the best mentor ever!" She cleared her throat and launched into her report.

"Hello, fellow students of Kadic Junior High. Your ace reporters, Milly and Tamiya-" Clementine gave her a wink and another thumbs up "-are here to bring you an exclusive for today's school news and it's really big, since as I'm pretty sure you already know, tonight is the big night: the night of our annual school prom!" Clementine motioned for the girls to come over to where her friends--Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and Jeremie--were inside the auditorium where the party was going to be held. When she motioned her hand, Tamiya continued filming.

"Unfortunately, our cameras weren't authorized to film the site where the festivities will take place," Milly lamented to the camera. Clementine just shook her head and playfully rolled her eyes, a knowing smile playing on her lips. She remembered when they were denied to film the auditorium by Ulrich, causing Milly to blush bright red. The poor girl had a crush on the sporty boy ever since she and Tamiya had joined Journalism. She had wanted to talk to him, at least, but even the thought of saying hi to him would only cause the little redhead to start sputtering.

"But I can make out, from where I'm speaking, the girl who might be crowned our beauty queen tonight just as she was last year. I mean, of course, our principal's daughter Sissi." At this Clementine had to hold back a snarl, but she had to set a role model to her underclassmen. A reporter had to be unbiased, no matter what they were talking about. "Let's see whether she'll answer a few questions." Milly turned to face the one and only queen bee of Kadic Junior High: Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas. "Well, Sissi, how about a few words for our TV audience before the big night?"

Sissi gave an annoyed look at the trio before answering. "Sorry, munchkins. I only talk to real pro reporters. I have no time to waste on a couple of nerds." Herve was about to tamper with the camera Tamiya was holding when Clementine snarled at the weaselly nerd, a fist raised, challenging him to make another move. He squeaked before running back to Sissi's side.

Milly began to protest. "But it's for the school news program! What about freedom of the press-"

"Milly, little dipsticks your age don't have freedom, understand? Anyway, who needs your dumb recording, what do you know?" Sissi smirked.

Clementine quickly stepped in front of Milly, who was already looking ready to cry. "Hey, quit talking to my reporters like that, you jerk, they're only doing their job. Be nice to them or else you'll be meeting my fist." She raised her right fist to prove her point.

Sissi wrinkled her nose, unimpressed. "Don't you even dare, you freak. This has nothing to do with you." She turned to Milly. "Besides, you've got a problem. Don't forget you have to have a date to go and I don't know who'd want to go with a shrimp like you."

"You're really asking for it, aren't ya, Sissi," Clementine growled, clenching her fists in an attempt to control herself. She was about to step forward but stopped when her heard her fellow reporter's trembling voice, "So what? I can get a date, you'll see!"