What are you doing

"Hey watch it bitch!," screamed the villain, who came charging you.
You blasted him, not realizing his quirk takes others and use it against them. Never did you think of how bad your quirk could feel....until you got blasted with it.
"Awe are you not going to say anything (H/n) I'M GOING TO PUT A END TO YOU! So say something damn it," yelled the villain.
You looked at them and smiled.
"Imma die then Hu? Can't use my quirk on your cause you'll use it on me, but you can only use one quirk at a time so.... go a head kill me please, I dare you to-," air started to get tighter for you as the villain has its hand around your neck.
" grenade blast! Take that you damn piece of shit ," yelled King Explodo.
After the villain was put in hand cuffs , and you smiled at the crowd as did Katsuki. He later mumbled something under his breath.
"What was that Katsuki? Watcha say," you asked as the two of you walked back to your agency's.
"Tell you later brat-tch," scuffed Katsuki.
You clocked out for the night and went home. Having one case weighing on your mind . You decided to have some wine and a nice bubble bath .
"God times like this I wish I was in a relationship... someone I could just cuddle with ,and talk about my day," you said to yourself as you indulge yourself in your bubble bath.
You came down stairs in your bra and pjs bottoms. To hear the tv on. 'What the fuck ,' you thought you yourself.
You walked slowly around the corner to find .........

Mina sitting on the couch. Sipping on a bear ect. , watching a lovey romcom .
"Mina what are you doing here? I thought you were on a date house hunting with Kirishima," you asked.
"Ha~oh yeah i guess I'm supposed to be moving out soon...must of forgot (Y/n)," laughed mina nervously.
You sat down next to her.
"Mina what's wrong you love Kirishima, why don't you wanna figure out your future with him," you asked.
"Well..that's it I love him, but first it's getting a house then wedding, then kids!i just don't wanna have to look at , the most adorable eyes in a couple years .. cause I'll probably be an awful mother," panicked Ashido.
You put your hand on her shoulder and smiled.
"Be glad you have someone that can make you feel that way, and I can't keep cuddling you at night Mina, " You laughed.
You both broke out into laughter. Your phone buzz. Assuming it was Kirishima asking about Mina you ignored it.
"One last girls night before I officially move out though, c'on girl," begged Mina.
So the two of you did.
BAKUGO'S PROVE:
'Damnit why didn't (Y/n) answer..welp there's goes my night,maybe I can call her instead of text,' I thought to myself.
"Hey-...Umm I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to the bar with me?-....yeah mina can totally come are you kidding me.-....Ight see ya," I said.
   When they got to the club I was sitting at the bar. I looked down , getting lost in my drink. To have a woman jump on my back.  
     I turn to see (Y/n) in one of the most sluttiest dresses ever. While Mina wore the basic 'I'm here just to drink, cause I have a fiancé dress'.
    "Ouch bitch-any way do y'all want a shot," I asked.
    "Oh hell for sure! Oh I think I see a girl looking at you like she's ready bounce on your tone chest Ka-chan," said (y/n) as they both sat down.
     I turn my head to the fan girl. 'Eh I've seen better', I thought to myself.
    "Oh really~hey (Y/n) why don't you go get another round for the table ," I asked, I just wanted to see her ass in that dress.
    Mina plotted her arm on the table. To give me a what the fuck is with you look.
   "Why did you invite us here to just send her off Katsuki? Or is it you want a piece of (Y/n), but can't bring your self to say it ," interrogated Mina.
    "Ha-like I would ever! She just has a very bad dress on tonight," I said a voiding her eyes.
"Then go take that girl up ,she is sure eyeing~ and while you do that I'll make my way to the dance floor with my bestie," chirped Mina.
"Fine I will," I said as I got up ; took a shot form (Y/n) .
The girl got embarrassed. She started to play with her hair.
"Heyyyy~ you look like a snack , and I don't live far from here," said the girl.
She had the basic 'I get my confidence from getting fucked' body. It did look good, but I wasn't here for this.
"You should probably go home cheeks, it's getting late," I said .
She threw a drink at me and stumbled home. I went back to the table to see (Y/n) sitting there. I sat down.
"Why are you here, aren't you dancing with Mina," I asked.
"Oh I wanted to , but I decided to just sit and drink my issues away. You know adulting," laughed (Y/n).
"What's wrong," I asked.
She looked around a lot. Like she didn't wanna answer the question.
"Umm-there's this case at work, and it's really aging at me...and something else , but it's embarrassing. So I thought if I come out all slutty like I'll get it off my mind... but it's like I don't want the guys here to look at me," confessed (Y/n).
"How is that embarrassing, do you not feel good in what your in? Cuase I've seen a lot of guys looking at you ," I slightly flirted.
Her face went a little red. She looked at me, and looked down.
"I-it's not that I don't feel good in what I'm wearing. It's just I want someone... I want someone there for me, not a bang and gone... a relationship, honestly I was just going to soak in a bath , and drink. Until Mina showed up, then you called me," said (Y/n).
      'Her boobs are basically out almost~like she wanted to tease someone', I thought to myself. Her eyes keep looking at me , in a sense of lust.
"Whoa! Katsuki is your pants tight," laughed Mina.
(Y/n) laughed to. She sat down at the table. We had one more shot .
     "It's getting late , I'll drive you if you two want," I asked cause I was drunk nor was (Y/n).
      "Sure that'll be great, I guess I will need some help with baby sitting Mina," laughed (Y/n).