Day after the night

STILL BAKUGO'S PROV:
              When we arrived at (Y/n)'s house Mina fell out of the car. I carried her to her room. While (Y/n) made some tea. Then we sat down on the couch.
              "Aren't you going to change," I asked.
              "Aren't you going to change," (Y/n) said giving me a stupid look, she then got closer," sides why would this bother you~Hu? Ka-Chan hahaha, you know I'm just joking ," laughed (Y/n).
          Her hair was messy as hell. It made me want to play with it so badly. Then maybe pull it or mess it up more ( if you know what I mean (o^^o). I sighed as I leaned my head back against the couch.  Then I saw the high school year book.
         "You actually have yours with you? Not with your mom," I asked.
        "Uh yeah , I miss how close some of us were back then... ya know,"responded (Y/n) as she looked at her fingers.
       "Remember the crush you had on me back then,oh it makes me laugh my ass off thinking of it," I said looking at the pitchers of us.
      "No! I didn't think it was funny I felt embarrassed all the time around your hot ass~ I mean who wouldn't? You have the most sexiest voice, mussels, softest hair, sexy jaw line, and everything lol~," (Y/n) laughed nervously.
        "Oh really ~ you thought all that of me back then or now~,Hu? I'm not laughing cheeks," I flirted watching her face go red. 

         (Y/N)'S PROVE:

     "So any way~ why didn't it work out with that girl at the bar tonight, never know she could of been the one," I said as happy as I could to make him forget what I just said.
       I called him sexy! But he is sexy though! No one can deny that .
      "I-I just didn't feel her. Don't get me wrong she was hot, but I .... probably same as you... want something constant, it's stupid I know though," confessed Katsuki.
I just stopped, and looked at his ruby eyes. I fell for those eye when we were teens. That was only young love though, or on my case a young crush . The feelings weren't true... they weren't we were kids. I try to keep thinking that. I just get so lonely sometimes. When you come home to a empty house no kids , but rooms for them.
"god I'm tired , can I stay here for the ni*yawn*-ght," asked Bakugo.
"S-sureee~," I yawned.

BAKUGO'S POV:
I woke up to see (Y/n) laying next to me . We're we cuddling last night? Questions swarmed my head. I can't really move ether without waking her up. She started to mumble and move a little.
"Damn what time is it ," I mumbled looking at the clock on the Tv.
She still had her dress on, so I know we didn't do anything. (Y/n) is right on me though. I start to look at her sleeping body. 'Damn she is hot as hell,'I thought to myself. I started to sweat .
"Mmmm~I love that smell~mmm," moaned (Y/n).
She came on to me tighter . 'I have to control my self Just go back to sleep,' I'm tried to tell myself.

(Y/N) PROV:
The thing that woke me up from my nice sleep was Ashido screaming. Katsuki shot up so did I. To only see Mina laughing. I turn to see Katsuki,and how I was basically in his lap.
"Oh my god did you two bang last night! Ahhh gross on our-er-your couch," laughed Mina.
"You know we didn't Mina , and remember last night of you staying here! Any way I'll make some breakfast and coffee," I nervously chirped into the kitchen.
Then there was a nock on the door. Mina jumped up and got it. She was picked up in a tight hug. From no other then her fiancé Kirishima.
"*SMACK* I love you so much, and I miss kissing your kissable lips babe," kiss Kirishima, as Mina and Kirishima started to make out.
"Eww~get a room you two, some of us aren't in relationships," teased Katsuki.
I was making French toast while hearing all of this. I started to hum a song. Then Katsuki came up from behind me. He put his hands on the counter, pressing me up against it a little.
" is that the song our moms used to sing when they would make breakfast," chuckled Katsuki.
I felt his breathe against my neck. I continue to make the toast , trying not to shiver from...his breath. I don't like him I know I don't.... do I? I can't. At least that's what I have to keep telling myself.
"Oh yeah you know it... hey you don't remember anything from last night do you," I asked nervously.
"I remember you saying I was sexy, and then in the middle of the night you said you like my smell ," chuckled Katsuki as my face redden.
      This erg came from me, like I needed to just let go. His hands were so close to mine . It's different at work when our hands touch this is more(as soon as I put my hand on yours I'm going to reck you).
    "O-oh I didn't realize I said anything to you last night hehe," I stuttered.
     "Oh yeah you did, it was hilarious,and sweet. I'll ad-never mind your figure out sooner or later,"swooned Katsuki in to my ear;Shivers went down my spine.
"Mmm-hey-mmmm,guys Kirishimie and I are going my bedroom-mmmm-Just save us a plate when it's don-hey not right there~wait," screamed Mina.

REGULAR PROV:
     Katsuki leaned his head in the crook  of your neck. It made you all tingly. Just the anticipation of him biting down started to build.
      "Lunch is ready," you said finishing .
       The two of you sat at the table. You eye him up. Wanting him to take his shirt off. To see his abs , to see his v-line and his mussels.
      "How come you never tried anything with me in high school, like why didn't you ask me out," you asked.
"Oh ummm, fuck I thought you were hot don't get me wrong, but I was focus on beating Deku," he said with slight regret.
You started to think back at all the times he could of done something. That you could have confessed. Looking back on it made you chuckle.

Flash back to UA:

"Eh what the Dick! Could of gone easier on me kachan," yelled Kirishima.
You and Deku bursted into laughter . Holding your sides on the couch. Deku fell off cause of the hilarious thing Kirishima said. Katsuki tch his head.
"The fuck you just call me shitty hair," roared Katsuki.
Kirishima sweat and ran down to Mina's room. He giggled the door knob.
"Mina babe please open up Katsuki is going to kill me," yelled Kirishima.
During all the commotion you got a text. Deku looked over your shoulder.
"Oooooh who is that (N/n)-Chan~," teased Deku.
Katsuki plopped down on the couch. Feet on the table and join in the conversation cursing Deku.
"Oh umm well it's this meh~ kinda cute guy I met," you said blushing slightly.
Katsuki perked his head up. Then squinted at you.
"And what about him ! C'on we're your best friends tell us," complained Deku.
"She doesn't got to tell you shit Deku! And I don't care," yelled Katsuki.
"Cool , but I do come on pleasseee," begged Deku.
"You sure are missing Uraraka Hu," you teased.
"Yes! Sooo much , but that how it is dating a hero . I just hope she's safe out there ya know. That's why I need you to tell me your spill," Deku begged.
"Grrr! That's why you shouldn't waste time on relationships in high school there's way better things todo," gloated Katsuki.
You and Deku face planted.
"Yeah yeah, but some of us are human Kachan! And I miss my girlfriend if you only had the balls you would too so hmpft," cocked Deku.
You thought he was going to die very soon .
"Anyway he asked me out ! And I think I'll go, but I'm not sure," you said sheepishly.
He gritted his teeth . Then looked down. He tried to advise the look you were giving him, so he stood up. He started walking toward his room.
"Hey what's wrong Kachan ? C'on you can tell me," you said trying to reach out to him.
He stiffen up..
"Make sure your not late for training if your gonna go on that date got it," he growled.
End of flashback:
"I could ask the same for you (Y/n). Why didn't you ever confessed to me," he asked with slight anticipation.
"Oh ummmm~ well let's see you were becoming a babe magnet so I couldn't really say hey I have feelings for you, cause all the girls on campus would hate me," you chuckled wanting show how embarrassing it was.
The two of your phones buzz. /A villain attack near an elementary school/. It was the two of your days off , but when work calls .
"Wanna ride to the station," he asked standing up.
"Yeah sure drinks after," you asked grabbing your purse.
"Totally alcohol gives you reason not to die after all," he teased.
Then the two of you were on your way to the villain call. Hopefully not dieting in the process of saving some kids.