baby

~3 months later~
Aliyah's POV:
i woke up and saw billie next to me, i started playing with her hair then kissed her forehead.. and after a while went back to sleep then felt her hand around my waist, she was sooo cute even when she was sleeping. i fell asleep shortly after.
~an hour later~
i wake up and see that this time billie isnt next to me. i go to the kitchen to see if shes there but i only saw maggie in there making breakfast.
"goodmorning maggie, do you know where billie and finneas are?" i ask. "goodmorning sweetie, they went to a meeting with their managers to discuss some songs that are coming out.. are you hungry?" she says. "yes ma'am" i reply. "okay breakfast will be ready in a couple minutes" she adds.
we ate and a few minutes later billie and finneas came in through the door. she came up behind me and hugged me from the back. which gave me butterfliesss. "hello beautiful" she says with her baby voice. "hey babyyy" i say with excitement as i turn around and kiss her. "hey aliyah" finn says. "hey finneas". "i have something to show you, follow me" as she grabbed my hand leading me to her room. "we've been together for three months now and i wanted to get you a little something" she says smiling. "aww babyyy you didn't have tooo". "but i wanted to, because these past three months have been the best by your side and i just wanted to show you how in love i am with you" she says with tears in her eyes as she pulls out a little rectangle box
that kinda doesn't make sense but hope u get what i mean anyways back to the storyy
she opens it and its a lil diamond blohsh.. "babbyyy i loveee it but you didn't have to" i say. "i want you to have one because im going on tour soon and i have one too so its like i have you with me" she replies. "wait baby, you're going on tour again?" i ask. "yes in a couple of months.". "im gonna miss you sooo much baby, thank you." i say. "also i wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on tour with mee" she asks. "yess of course i do, i would go to the end of the world with youu" i say. "shut yo corny ass up" she says blushing. "i have something for you too." i say. "aw babyyyy" she says. i pull out a pair of custom neon green high top air force ones that say "march 12 2020" on one shoe and "where do we go" on the other. and on the back of both the shoes they say "they day i met" "ur pretty soul". "BABY THESE ARE FIRE IM DEFINITELY WEARING THEM ON TOUR" she says. "i love u, i love u, i love u" she says giving me a bunch of kisses. "i love u too.. forever" "forever" she repeats smiling. "lets go get burritos?" i say. "helllll yes, lets goo"
————————————————————————
STFU NO WAY THIS GOT 200 reads lmao thankkk u and btww it's pronounced uh- lie- uh