13

After the red carpet and the screening of the first episode everyone headed to the after party. Isabella rode with all her cast mates and the boys rode separately.

"Yo ale what you thinking bout?" Roshaun asked after noticing the boys dreamy eyes.

"He's thinking about how hot isa looks." Mattia commented laughing.

"Shut up mattia." Alejandro responded pushing him towards kairi.

"That's crazy man, she literally dressed like a Disney star and still manages to look fine asf. I can see why you like her so much ale." Alvaro said jokingly.

"How bout you all just shut up. Have some respect for the person you all call your best friend." Alejandro snapped at all the boys making them go quiet.

"My bad dude." "Sorry" was all that was heard after. The rest of the ride was silent, they got to the venue at the same time Isabella did. They all stood by the car and watched as isa took Joshuas hand and stepped out the car.

"Gosh, why does he get to have her." Alejandro said to kairi looking down. He knew kairi would be the only one to not judge him or make fun of him about his feelings.

"Look man, josh is an amazing guy and he's trying really hard to get us to like him. But I'm telling you this, they aren't going to last that much longer. I've known isa pretty much my whole life and when I tell you that the way she looks at you and the way she looks at josh is completely different. She loves you man." The shorter boy said and he pat the other boys back before walking into the venue. After a few seconds and a few deep breaths Alejandro collected himself and headed inside to celebrate with the girl he loves.

Walking in he saw isa standing with another girl and he headed her way.

"Hey isa." He said as he approached her and smiled at the other girl.

"Oh hey ale i was just going to go look for you. This is my friend sofia, sofia this is Alejandro." She introduced the two people.
After a quick handshake Alejandro spoke up.

"Uh isa can I talk to you outside?"

"Uh yea, I'll be back." She said to sofia.

"It was nice to meet you." Alejandro also said to the girl.

Isabella led Alejandro out the front door of the venue and into the chilly air.

"Look isa I just wanted to apologize for what I said in the hotel room. I shouldn't have told you to break up with josh no matter how much I want you back." Alejandro said reaching for Isabellas hand before continuing.
"I've seen how you are around him and I can see that you've moved on from me and I should probably let you go."

"I'm going to break up with him ale." Isabella said interpreting Alejandros rant.

"You're going to what?" He said in shock.

"I still love you too ale. And I know it's bad for me to break up with someone just to be with someone else, but I just can't lead josh on or ruin the friendship between us. I'm going to do it soon and I'll hope you'll wait for me but if you want to move on I know a great girl that likes you."

"I'd wait forever if it meant having you back. No other girl can compete with you." Alejandro said with the biggest smile.