39

"so you didn't actually cheat on her?" kairi asked mattia after he had started to explain to them the whole story.

"no dude, i just said that so she would go and keep doing the show." mattia said looking down at his hands.

"now she hates you." alejandro said quietly, not really knowing what to say to comfort his friend.

"i'm sure if you go out there and explain to her what really happened she might forgive you." kairi tried to encourage mattia.

"i don't know, she really looked like she never wanted to see me again." mattia said softly still looking down at his hands.

"hold on imma text her." kairi pulled out his phone and went to the messages between him and isabella.

isa💛

kai💛
hey isa

isa💛
hey what's up?

kai💛
you busy ?

isa💛
nah just getting ready to go out for dinner with josh

kai💛
oh um well i need to talk to you

isa💛
whats up?

kai💛
okay so im here with mattia right

isa💛
you're with mattia?
like right now?

kai💛
yea and he really wants to tell you something so can i call you?
[seen]
isa???
[seen]
cmon isabella don't do this
[seen]
I CAN SEE YOURE READING THE MESSAGES !!!!
[delivered]
oh now you're not even going to open them.
[delivered]

"She's not answering my messages anymore." kairi turned at told mattia with a sad look.

"see she hates me. i should came up with a different way to get her to go." mattia said as he laid back onto kairis bed.

"what do you think ale?" kairi asked turning to look at alejandro who had been quiet for a while.

"uh i think just give her time, i mean if she forgave me than i'm sure she'll forgive you soon." he said before reaching for his phone.

ale🤍

hey isa

bella❣️
what alex?

ale🤍
look i know you're mad that i was with mattia but please just listen to us.

bella❣️
i don't have to listen to anything you guys say. you guys betrayed me in a way i never thought, all three of you.

ale🤍
look bella, mattia never cheated on you.

bella❣️
what?

ale🤍
yea he never cheated. he just said he did so that you would go and finish filming, he didn't want to hold you back.

bella❣️
you're a really good friend ale🤍

ale🤍
yea a good friend...
why? why now that you're single again i'm still just a friend?

bella❣️
alex you have a girlfriend...

ale🤍
ik ik but cmon isa you know I'll always love you...
but here i am pushing you back into my best friends arms because i'm a good friend😕

bella❣️
look ale i love you so much but i can't do that to katie. she's honestly such an amazing girl and deserves an amazing guy like you
and if i'm being completely honest i am truly in love with mattia.

ale🤍
yea i know but hey you can't blame a guy for trying huh?

bella❣️
you will always be one of my best friends ale🤍