Survive Together||SCP-076

SCP-076 x Reader
[I don't know what I was doing with this one.]
[Jesus Christ, this was longer than what I intended it to be. Oh well.]

[Able probably OOC? Idk.]

[ngl, but ily guys for reading my book.]

"Wow. Wooow! Greaat... thanks to Doctor fucking Bright, I am stuck here!" You sarcastically shout at the heavens as you kick a nearby pebble in pure irritation.

You see, a breach pursued when SCP-079 started the whole ordeal. You're a D-Class, so your instinct is to escape, of course, but you're vulnerable to many hazards within the hellhole you're trapped in.

While you enter deep in the foundation in hopes to eventually find either Gate A or Gate B, you stumbled upon the popular lunatic researcher, Doctor Bright, and apparently the Keter class SCP, SCP-076 or Able. Doctor Bright pretty much is dragging around the poor Keter SCP using the ends of his cape.

You were just dumbfounded and that's why you were, like, frozen in place. The ludicrous researcher grinned at your figure and immediately implanted some kind of device on Able's cape, then he threw the SCP at you by force.

The blunt impact made you fall on the ground and groan at the SCP's heavy weight. Then the device on Able's cape made a beeping noise and engulfed you in a blinding light.

…And then you're here; miserably stuck and stranded in an island.

You heard a figure grunt, so you turn to look at them. It's none other than Able, "Oh, I forgot you were stranded with me. Aren't you glad that Doctor Not-so-Bright brought you too?" You ask with sarcasm still dripping in your tone. You know you'll surely die because of him. He can easily kill your angered figure in one blow.

You roll your eyes at his lack of response and went back to observing your surrounding area so you can probably set your camp.

Able eyed your figure as if he's a hawk. To be frank, he isn't fond at the fact that Doctor Bright, his dipshit captor, dragged him around like a rag doll. He can easily retaliate, but that damned researcher implemented some kind of drug that paralyzes him to do so. He isn't more fond that some prisoner, in an orange jumpsuit, starts to somewhat ridicule him and that said prisoner is also stuck with him.

Able approaches you with mere wariness, though you should be more wary about him since he's much more powerful than your unfit physique. He also snagged himself a medium-sized rock to probably do some blunt-force trauma to your head. 

You were simply just thinking of a plan to get yourself out of here. Sure, you do have the brains to do so (since you're quite above average amongst the other D-Class personnel) but you lack the skill to do most of the dirty work.

You turn around and spot Able with the rock above his head; ready to throw at you. You would've ran in fear, but his throw should reach the distance you would pathetically cover. Might as well propose him an idea so he wouldn't kill you just yet. You're hoping that you can form a mutualistic symbiosis with him.

Before Able could fling the rock towards your head, you immediately yelled 'wait!', so he hesitates. "Hear me out will 'ya? I have a plan to get us out of here…" You begin as Able slowly drops the rock from his grip.

You shiver at the impact of the rock colliding on the ground, but you maintained your posture, "We both know our situation, right? We're stranded in this secluded island, maybe in another continent." You slowly approach Able with some confidence.

The mentioned SCP raised an eyebrow at your approaching figure, "And our main mission is to get outta here and to survive too, right? So… if we work together we can make that thing come true. Waddya say?" You give him a grin as he thought about the offer.