𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢.

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦   

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Steven:

-Your optimistic and gregorius attitude. Throughout his life he always had to be the positive one comforting people, which was exhausting when he himself used to feel the same way as the gems when times were rough ; now that he has you, you're able to make him feel better by always reassuring him endlessly.

-also every time you have the chance to socialize you'll take it.

(can't relate.)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Connie:

-Your devotion to the things you love the most, and she happens to be one of those things. Sometimes when you leave from school activities you always put everything aside just to be with her.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Amethyst:

-Your wild sense of humor. She tells jokes all the time that Steven (hopefully) wouldn't understand and you always laugh at them and whisper some back to her, which sometimes ends up with her rolling on the floor in tears if you manage to sneak one out into a conversation between someone else while glancing her way.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Pearl:

-Your maturity and formality. There aren't many people who share the same ideals as her but you're the exception. You normally like to go by the rules if there are any to begin with and if there aren't, you'd just make up some yourself.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Garnet:

-Your sincerity. She believes that honesty is key in a relationship and that once you share things that you wouldn't normally share that officially shows how important she is to you, which you have proved long ago. Not to mention the fact how you both have that sense of straight-fowardness that just randomly comes out in a somewhat nerve wracking situation.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Lapis:

-Your sarcastic nature. She gets mildly amused everytime someone were to ask you a stupid question you'd have some sort of snarky response right off the bat.

-#Smartassbuddies

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Peridot:

-Your intellect. You aren't as big of a nerd as her when it comes to these certain things but you still share the same interest and you're always willing to help her make adjustments to any tools she makes.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Bismuth:

-Your vaillant effort and zeal. You never back down from anything, call it stubborn if you will but you'd rather give a fight than give up from the get-go since it goes against your personal code of conduct. As for your enthusiasm you always are willing to try new things and the way you show it is adorable in her eyes.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Spinel:

-Your patience. She's pretty rough around the edges so most people would find it complicated trying to talk with her because of the amount of hostility she'd radiate; You however understand why she acts that way so you never get frustrated with her and instead try to help her get better at communication, no matter how small the steps are.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Pink Pearl:

-Your meticulous and affable nature. She finds it impressive how you manage to point out every single little detail in a piece of art just by simply looking at it. For your affability, she loves how sweet you are and how easy it is to just talk with you.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》