𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒.

Steven:

-He took you into the lighthouse to watch some movies alone

-he did the cliche yawn and put his arm on your shoulder during one of the unimportant scenes

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Connie:

-You took her to Fish Stew Pizza because you both decided it was best not to go all out since it was the first date.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Amethyst:

-Y'all wanted to go to the arcade but ditched the idea and went to go hang out with Sour Cream at the abandoned warehouse.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Pearl:

-She took you to the Strawberry Battlefield for a picnic, as suggested by Steven

-you felt as if that this wouldn't be the best place since it could've reminded her of unwanted memories, though she reassured you that it would be fine.

"For a battlefield, it has a pretty breathtaking scenery."

"Of course!"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Garnet:

-She took you to Mask Island once she made sure it was secure of any possible dangers.

"Let the date commence."

"Love the enthusiasm, Garnet."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Lapis:

- You took her to a cliff nearby the ocean in the middle of the night, stargazing.

"I never got the chance to really admire the stars before, thanks [Y/N]."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Peridot:

-She took you to one of her secret labs, experimenting plenty of different things that ended up exploding.

-I guess you could say it was a BLAST with her.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Bismuth:

-She gave you a tour around little homeworld since you haven't been there before.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Spinel:

-She had no idea where exactly to take you so she took you to the place you first met one another, the beach.

-both of you kept getting pinched by crabs somehow?

"ouchie."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Pink Pearl:

-You took her around town to explain human activities to her before anything, which she greatly appreciated.

-afterwards you took her around the  convenient places in Beach City, none really specific.

"Sorry if this seems more like a tour than a date.."

"I loved our time together, [Y/N], don't worry."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》