Part 2

Two weeks later...

Today Sun will go to his cafe alone. Rain, his brother also has his girlfriend. For that, everyday Sun will go to the cafe with Mork.

Sun: I wish you can comeback now, Mork. I miss you.

Sun clearing up his cafe and open the cafe. While he is waiting for the customers, his boyfriend call him.

Mork: Hey, P'Sun.

Sun: Hm.

Mork: What's wrong? Are you okay? What are you doing now? Did you open your cafe or not, today?

Sun didn't answer him. But..

Sun:Why do you call me?

Mork: To make your heart feel better. Why? Can't I?

Sun: Nothing. You don't want to come back now?

Mork: I can't, P.

Sun: Why not?

Mork: Um.. Where is Rain?

Sun: He's not here.

Mork: What about go to Kitty's shop?

Sun: I asked you! I'm being serious now! Do you hear me?!

Mork: I think.. I gotta go. So I will hang up first. Sorry.

Mork hang up. While Sun..

Sun: I knew it! He had another girlfriend!

After that, Sun close his cafe. Rain, his brother, just go into the cafe and he look at his brother.

Rain: Something is wrong with him..

__________________

At night, Mork have a dinner with all the crew and other actors. After the dinner, P'Auf meet with Mork.

P'Auf: Mork, are you okay? Is there anything you want me to help?

Mork: Nothing. Just a little problem.

P'Auf: Yesterday, Sun call me. He wants you to go back. Why you didn't ask me?

Mork: He did? I don't want to make you guys cancel all the events just because of me.

P'Auf: Then? You wanna break up with him?

Mork: No...

P'Auf: Then, what are you waiting for? Just go back now! Your schedule has finished!

Mork: Are you kidding me... We just started the series..

P'Auf: You only in the episodes 1 and 2. That's all. Now you can go back now. Just go. You have to go. So that Sun will understand you. Now, go. I had booked the tickets for your flight.

Mork: P'Auf.. Thank you so much. I'm very sorry.

P'Auf: It's okay. Just go, Mork. He needs you back.

Mork take a flight and come back to Sun. He can't wait to see his boyfriend back.

To be continued....

A/N: I feel so sorry for the director of "Girls Next Door" series. But Mork is a boyfriend for Sun. Not Sundae and how you can use same name?