Part 4

Mork had followed what Sun had said to him to stay away from Sun and never come back. It doesn't mean that Mork don't love Sun anymore. From that day, Mork had try to do many things to get his boyfriend back.

Mork: If I could turn back the clock.... Hmm what else should I do? I just want him back. Why so hard to get him back? Don't he miss me? Sun, I know I'm wrong. But at least please give me a chance.... Ugh! Okay fine I will try to forget him!

A few days later...

If Sun had a problem or need something else, he will find his best friend, Kao. Before this, they must go out together if something goes wrong. But now Kao had another boyfriend, his name is Pete. So that day, Sun going out with Kao to buy some food for dinner. While they're walking, Pete has noticed someone looks familiar. Then he asked Kao.

Pete: Is that Mork?

Kao: Where?

Pete: That guy. In front of you!

Pete speak louder since Kao can't hear what he said.

Kao: Shut up. I heard it. Sun will know what we have talked.

Then, Sun go straight forward to them.

Sun: It's fine, Kao, Pete. I know what you're talking about. I know he works here. But I'm being just like I don't even know who is he.

Pete: What?! You should not to do like that!

Kao: Pete...

Kao trying to stop Pete before he do something to Sun.

Pete: How can you say like that?!

Sun: I told him to stay away from me and never come back to me again.

Kao: P.... I think you should go now and talk to him. Be honest.

Pete: He was right. You should go Sun. Try to get him back.

Sun feel ashamed for what he has done. He takes a walk and go to Mork.

Sun: Uhm!

Mork didn't  look at him back. Sun try to do something else.

Sun: Excuse me?

Mork: Ops, sorry... I didn't notice you....

Mork stop talking.

Mork: (What he is doing here?!)

Sun: Mork... Do you hear me?

Mork didn't answer him. Mork try to walk away but then Sun holds his hand.

Sun: Baby!

Honestly, nobody heard what Sun had called Mork with a cute name. But Mork just ignored it.

Mork: Just go...

Sun: No way. Listen to me.

Mork really hate to see Sun now... He avoid his eyes from looking at his ex- boyfriend.

Mork: What do you want? We're nothing right? So stay away from me!

He pushed him away. Sun let his boyfriend go. He goes back to Pete and Kao.

Pete: Why are you let him go?

Sun: I just want to give him a time to think about me back.

Kao: You still being sweet with him... Sun. He's so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. Don't give up, Sun. I know he will be back to you. Just wait.

Sun just smile. They're all go back to home.

Sun: Whatever you say, Mork. I will get you back. You're mine. How can I let you go? No way!

To be continued....

A/N: Wait... Just wait.. Hehe I know you can't wait for SunMork to be back together.