Love at first sight

The great sso was standing in between a deserted road with sun burning him up...
Shivaay had a meeting to attend in Bangalore, and after the meeting he asked his guards not to follow him as he had lost the deal and first time in life he had lost something. And the media had already made it a big scene, making sure whole country know Shivaay Singh oberoi lost the deal and in fit of range he drove his car in full speed, that Shivaay couldn't take a failure!
Even though his bodyguard khanna insisted that he would accompany but shivaay being shivaay din't really care. And now certainly he was regretting his decision. Nether his phone was catching signal nor did his car have fuel to move ahead. And the road was so deserted that there was no one literally no one on roads...
If at all any vehicle come shivaay wasn't getting lift.

Shivaay- god I am frustrated now! Why can't someone give me a lift?

Shivaay saw a Scotty coming his way, he wanted to ask for lift but he stopped himself seeing a girl driving...

But the girl stopped in front of him, she slowly removed her helmet and shakes her head to remove the hair strands away. Shivaay stood mesmerized, can someone look so beautiful! His eyes were locked at her pretty face. He forgot to blink his eyes...

Girl- oh bhaisab lift chahiye tha?

Shivaay*in mind* bhaisab? Aur me? What the f**k?

Shivaay- look apko lift nahi dena to na sahi par bhai sab maat bolo!

Girl- god tum Annika ko attitude dikarahai ho? College me to me hi attitude dethi hu aur yaha deko>>> People are right balayi ka zaman hi nahi raha

Shivaay- tum kitna bolti ho Annika?

Annika- wait how did you know my name is Annika?

Shivaay- abhi tumne hi to bola. Any ways I am shivaay

Annika- ha Shivaay ho to Kya! konsa shivaay singh oberoi ho?

Shivaay*chuckle*

Annika- mene joke mara kya?

Shivaay- nahi nahi, so you don't know shivaay singh oberoi?

Annika- na, par unke bhai ko janthi hu

Shivaay- kon?

Annika- aree both his brothers omkara and rudy

Shivaay- how?

Annika- rudy study in my college while omie ... wait why am I telling you all this?

Shivaay- app omkara singh oberoi ko omei bulathi hai?

Annika- ha wo to jaan hai mera! He is my sweetheart

Shivaay*in mind*- why god why? First time I actually loved a girl and she is already in love with a boy and that to my brother!! Ye galat hai hai yaar

Annika- hello boss lift chahiye ya me jau?

Shivaay- aree app jao I'll manage