Tera rasta me chodu na!

Plot:-The story starts after anishivomru expose tia. Shivaay has not yet announced about his marriage with Annika. Pinky still hates Annika. Annika is educated. Om and rudra are married but have a lot of difference between. Gouri is not Annika's sister.

---------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was working from home; he was at peace after a long time. Tia was finally out of his life. All thanks to Annika and his brothers. Annika the name itself was enough to bring a smile on the great SSO's face. She was indeed an angle; even after what all he did to her she stood in support as a pillar to him. He was indeed lucky to have her in his life as his wife! Wait wife?
it would have been so good if Annika had naam khoon and khandan! It wouldn't have been so tuff to accept her in life...

Om- what's up shivaay

Shivaay - nothing much. Just wanted to stay back home!

Om- you need to thank Annika bhabi, or else tia would have eaten up your head ranting about her baby!

Shivaay *smiled*

Annika came with shivaay's black coffee. She saw om and shivaay talking so she turned to leave not wanting to disturb them. But her name in their conversation made her halt...

Om- so kya socha hai agge?

Shivaay- I'll have black coffee, then a video conference and later

Om- stupid, I meant about you and Annika

Shivaay – what about us om?

Om- you know what I mean shivaay.

Shivaay- om can we not talk about this

Om- kab tak? You have to think about bhabi at least. What has she done to deserve this type of relation shivaay? Kya naam hai iss ristey ka?

Shivaay- om you know I respect her allot. There is a certain liking also but

Om- but what?

Shivaay- me chaha kar bhi usko accept nahi karpaunga om, ye naam khoon khandhan ka jo laath hai muje wo bohot purana hai. It'll take time but still I won't be able to give Annika any rights of a wife...

Annika closed her mouth with her palm... she walked out of the room before her knees go weak!

She went to the guest room nearby and locked herself in there. She sat on her knees; tears started flowing down her eyes.

Annika- muje pata hona chahiye tha ki me jaan bhi dedu tab bhi shivaay kabhi nahi badlenge... mehi pagal hu jisne pata nahi kya kya umid laga rakhatha... how did I even have feelings for him? And why him? Agar muje mere maa baap ka pata nahi tho kya ye meri galthi hai? I never felt so low about myself but you made me feel so shivaay. Abb baas hogaya.

She stood up wiped her tears. She called her friend chanda...

Om- tu pagal hai shivaay, sab se bada pagal. You have a diamond in hand but still you want some road side stone. Chal agar teri kismet me Annika bhabi jesi ladki nahi hai to tujse zyada badkismat aur koi nahi hoga... lekin meri ek baat yaad rakhna...

KAROGE YAAD GUZRE ZAMANE KO,
TARSOGE UNKE SAATH EK PAL BITANE KO,
PHIR AWAZ DOGE UNHE WAPAS BULANE KO,
TAB SAMJO GE UNKI AHEMIYAT JAB WO KAHE KI
KOYI WAJHA NAHI TUMHARA PAS WAPAS ANE KO..

(okay shayari credit goes to me! Bakwas laga to sorry accha laga tho thank you...)

He said and left from there.