my world

word count: 419
promt: based on the lyrics of we fell in love in october; girl in red

richie put the cigarette between his lips and took a long drag and stared out at the sunrise. he turned his head to look over at eddie. he sat there taking in his features, his light pink cheeks, his eyes sparkling from the rising sun, his messy hair.

"the views nice," eddie said smiling, turning to face richie. "yeah, its beautiful," richie replied, looking back up at the sky. richie put out his cigarette and they both leaned back, hoping the tiles of the old roof would hold them up.

eddie stared up at the clouds full of pastel colors. richie smiles and turns his head to face eddie again. "you're beautiful," he says softly. eddie turns his head so he could look at richie, he smiled.

"i love the fall," richie said quietly, eddie looked into his eyes. richie melted at the small action. "why's that?" eddie said giggling slightly.

richie smiled, "because, we fell in love during this season. i remember seeing you during the middle of october and, god you were the most beautiful person ive ever seen." richie said reaching over to grab the other boys hand.

richie sat up and pulled eddie onto his lap. eddie looked down at the ground across the street to where a house used to stand on the corner of the street. "dont look down there my love, we're not going back to that place. i promise." richie whispered to him, he lightly kissed his cheek and smiled once more.

eddie nodded and turned in richie's lap to face him, "i know. i never want to leave you, ill be with you forever."

richie held eddie in his lap, watching as the remaining stars in the sky slowly disappeared as the sun continued to rise. he looked back down at eddie and placed a hand on his cheek. he leaned in and connected their lips. eddie smiled and pulled away after a few seconds.

"i love you richie," eddie said softly. richie looked into his boyfriend's eyes and smiled, "i love you too, sunshine" eddie's heart melted at the nickname.

"you mean the world to me eds," richied said and turned eddie back around to face the sun rise. he wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his head on his shoulder.

they sat there in eachothers arms until the sun went up completely. richie pulled eddie up and brought him down from the roof. they laced their fingers together and walked back home, smiling the entire way.