chapter 12 - may the best man win / our room

I don't know if this came off clear at all but y/n will be a boy for the sake of the story being able to continue without it being to difficult! Thanks~ anyways enjoy this chapter bye ~Lana

Jin's Pov'

I let Namjoon back in to help me pack Y/N's belongings while Y/N's eating outside of the room so I could have a, talk. Honestly, everything about Namjoon makes me want to kill him. His dorky face, his snobby remarks, his relationship with Y/N. If Y/N has fallen for Namjoon in these past nine years then I'd really feel bad for running away on that day back then.

Y/N is mine and no one else's.

While I was folding Y/N's cloths I took a quick look at his underwear. 'Should I?' I was leaning on the 'sniff the underwear' decision. "Hmm" I accidentally let out a groan of pleasure causing me to snap my body to Namjoon on the other side who was looking directly at me with wide eyes. "Were you sniffing Y/N's underwear?" Namjoon asks looking, from my perspective, very mad and jealous, I love it.

"Yes" I say with a matter of fact tone sniffing it again giving a huge whiff this time.

"Looking I don't know what you're trying to do but Y/N is~"

"Y/N IS WHAT?" At this point I'm beyond furious with Namjoon as I begin to finish what I started, kill him.

"Mine" Namjoon let the word roll out of him as he smirks.

Ooh this bitch.

I swing a hook a him but he dodges it. He keeps on mocking while I'm attacking the douche and making some hits on his torso.

"I knew Y/N for so long"

"I KNEW Y/N SINCE HE WAS FUCKING FIVE SUCK ON THAT!" I pin Namjoon down on the floor raising my fist but before I could hit, a knock was on the door.

"Jin hyung, Joonie, are you done yet?"

Me and Namjoon look at each other trying to look like we were packing in our original places in the room. We both yell "WERE READY!" Me and Namjoon glare at each other as we roll the luggage's to the exit while Y/N is walking in front of us.

While we were walking Namjoon got close to my ear...

"We need to let Y/N choose who" Namjoon sighs.

"What?" I ask very in tuned.

"You like Y/N, I like Y/N, he's not mine, he's not yours either, unless he chose, it's really his decision."

"Fair enough" I agree to Namjoon's little truce.

"So don't get mad when I pursue my future boyfriend." Namjoon spurts our walking faster to stand next to Y/N.

That bitch.

I do the same thing and glare the whole way to the car. I rush to the car first and open the passenger seat for Y/N to sit. Since Namjoon isn't going to the house he leaves the hospital looking jealous as fuck. I walk around the car and get into the driver seat. I turn to examine Y/N. He looks scared, why is my baby boy scared? I put my hand on him, "You scared buddy?" He shakes his head no but I can still tell something's bugging him, I won't push if he doesn't want to talk about it. What should I do to change the mood here hmm....    ha!