Fight your demons

Melly felt her heart drop as she watched the white snakes slither around the two of them. "S-Sohone. Get. Up." She begged, looking back to the Sun Guardian, who was just now starting to get up. Within seconds they were surrounded in a dome of snakes. Melly felt tears fill her eyes as she listened to what the evil things said. "Sohone! Don't listen to them!" She begged when she saw the hurt in his eyes. "Mune is the true hero." One snake hissed. "This cannot be the sun Guardian of the Sun. He is pathetic!" Another hissed with a dark chuckle. Melly watched as Sohone's arms, neck, and face began to turn to rock. "Sohone!! Please that's not true! Please don't listen to them!" She begged, tears streaming down her face. Her ears pressed back in both fear and sadness. "Sohone... please." She begged lightly, kneeling down in front of him. "No one cares about you. Not even that little Faun." That seemed to throw him over the edge. He snarled and shoved Melly away from him. She yelled out in pain as she hit the ground. Tears ran freely down her face. "S-Sohone... p-please." She begged weakly. He stood quickly, snarling. "I'll fight all of you!" He yelled out, slashing at the air.

"Leave the lad alone!" A voice called out. Then there was a bright light shone through the top of the dome and Melly and Sohone were being protected by Phospho. "Calm down boy. Block 'em out!" He said. "Come o-" Sohone grabbed him by the neck, sneering at him. Melly gasped, no longer listening to what was being said. She just wanted her friend to come back to her. "You need to cool down." She heard Phospho say, causing her to snap out of her daze. She saw Sohone jolt back, holding the back of his neck, breathing heavily. "Girly you'd better try talking to him now. Maybe you can turn him back. If not, I can." He said. Melly, with a shaky breath looked at Sohone. "Sohone... please... It's not true... you are a hero... you are strong and brave! And you are loved. Sohone please... I love you." She said, tears running down her face. She saw the shocked look he gave her, though she also saw distrust and anger. Then, he lunged at her. She yelled out in shock, but he was soon wrapped in Phospho's tentacles. "Take my energy." He said softly. Melly watched in shock as the rock seemed to melt away. Sohone groaned. "Phospho? Wh-what are you doing?" He asked. "Going out with a bang, like a guardian should." He answered. "You look better when you shine." He said before a blast of light blinded Sohone and Melly for a few moment, getting rid of the snakes as well. Melly jolted up and ran over to Sohone, who had his eyes closed. "S-Sohone? Sohone are you alright?" She asked, placing a gentle hand to his cheek.

His gaze met her's and he nodded. "I'm alright." He said softly. "Did I hurt you?" He asked. She moved her hand from his face, looking down. "Melly? Did I hurt you?" He asked again. He grabbed her arm, causing her to wince lightly. He quickly let go of her, feeling his heart drop. "Melly... I'm sorry. Where else...?" He asked her. "Just my arm and the back of my head..." She said looking at him. "But you weren't youself! It wasn't you!" She said quickly. "It wasn't you..." She said softly, pressing her forhead to his, closing her eyes.

After the Sun and Moon were safe and back in the sky, Melly finally had the chance to grieve the loss of Glim. She was curled in her den, her ears pressed flat to her head. She was waiting to see the daylight. She was waiting for her family to fall asleep. Once she saw the beautiful yellow light of the sun, she smiled and looked around to see her family asleep. She snuck out of the den and found her way to the temple and climbed up its leg. She stopped at the top and smiled when she saw the Night temple not far away. Her smile grew when she noticed that Glim and Mune where standing on its head. "I just love a happy ending. Don't you Crack?" Sohone asked, nudging the old rock man, causing him to fall apart. "Oops, sorry." He said. Melly giggled lightlt, but not loud enough for them to hear her. She stood there and frowned when she saw his shoulders droop. "What's wrong Sohone?" Crack asked. "I have a friend that I want to see, but she is a Faun and I cannot leave the temple." He said. Melly felt her heart skip a beat, and she smiled gently as she made her way up behind him. "Turn around Sohone." She said, causing him to turn around quickly. She smiled softly, tilting her head slightly. "Melly..." She giggled softly. "Sohone..." She said, placing her hand on his face. "You have fought your demons, and you've won." She said softly. He smiled and nodded. "Tell me something Melly." He said softly. She hummed in response, waiting for his question. "Did you mean it? What you said when I was being corrupted?" He asked her. Melly smiled widely and nodded. "I meant every word." She said softly. "You were, and still are, the hero. You were, and still are, strong and brave. And I did, and still do love you." She said softly. Sohone smiled happily and laughed happily as he lifted her into the air and spun in a circle. Melly squealed happily and giggled lightly. She pressed her forehead to his with a smile. He chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. Melly smiled into the kiss, resting her hands on his shoulders as he lowered her back to the ground. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her. "I love you too." He said softly. Melly giggled again and smiled. "I still think you can be cocky as ever, but you have gotten rid of the worst of your demons. And I am proud of you for that." She said softly. Sohone smiled, pulling her closer to him. "Please. Always stay by my side." He begged lightly. "Always. I'll always be here." The Faun said softly, pressing another sweet kiss to his lips.

((Hope this is okay. I've only seen the movie a few times, so a few of the dialogue might be a bit off, but I know it's pretty close. Love you guys!!