Lost and Found

This was a request made by antixtruse hope you like it!))

      Sohone felt his heart sink at the flash of light the sun gave off. He knew Mia had been up there. "No..." He whispered as he ran up to rock to her. He fell to his knees when he saw the melted girl. "Mia.. Mia please don't leave me." He begged. He blinked away the tears that formed in the corners of his eyes. With Glim and and Mune's help he'd moved her to an open area. Sahone watched as Mune sculpted the girl. He hated that he couldn't go near her without melting her. Once she was sculpted, Mune looked over at Sahone before he left with Glim. He let out a shaky breath before he walked over and pressed a quick and gentle kiss to the top of her head. "I am so sorry... I should have protected you. Now I've lost you forever." He said softly before he turned and walked to the sun temple. He didn't cry, even though he wanted to. He simply stood at the top of the temple his gaze glued to the sky. "What bothers you?" Crack asked Sahone. "I lost someone I cared about today. I just miss her is all. I'll... I'll be okay." He said, looking ahead of them. "Maybe you'll find her again." Crack said with a small smile. Sahone shook his head. "I don't think so Crack. It'll be a long while before I see her again." He said, his voice starting to shake. She had been there in the beginning on this journey and yet he refused to accept the fact that he loved her. Not until it was too late.
      Sahone wasn't paying attention to anything except the sky above him. His gaze was blurred by tears that ran down his face. "Sahone? Why on earth are you crying?" A girl's voice asked. A familiar voice. Her turned quickly to see Mia standing there with a small smile. Sahone almost fell to his knees when he saw her. "Mia..?" He said softly, tears only fell faster. He hesitated to move from where he stood before he realized she moved closer to him. "I'm right here now... alright?" She said gently. She was now close enough to him that she should have been melting, but then he remembered Phospho had strengthened the two of them. Without waiting he moved toward her quickly to hug her tightly. She let out a happy and rather loud laugh. "Sahone! Oh! What in the world!? What has gotten into you?" She asked with a bright smile. "I thought I'd lost you..." He said softly, setting her back down on the ground, pressing his forehead to hers. "Well, I guess it's a good thing you found me huh?" She asked softly. Sahone laughed lightly before he nodded. "Yes it is." He said softly before he pulled her into a gentle kiss. "I love you." He said softly once he pulled away. "I love you too, Sahone." She said softly before she pressed her lips to his again, one hand resting on his shoulder and the other on the back of his neck. Sahone didn't hesitate to return the sweet and loving kiss, his hands rested on her hips, holding her close to him, as if he'd loose her again if he let her go. In this moment, he told himself that he would never let her go again. The he would never loose her again. She was his lost and found, and that would never change.

((596 words. I hope you liked it and I truly hope that if you have another request, you'd let me know. I had fun writing this cute one shot.))