16

Jisung knocked on Minho's front door, a bouquet of flowers and the older boy's favourite chocolates in his hands.
The door opened to reveal Minho with blood shot eyes and dark eye bags dressed in grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.
"Come inside you idiot it's freezing out there,"
Jisung was only wearing a thin tshirt.

He awkwardly stepped inside and followed Minho to the living room, slowly sitting down as if he'd never been to the older boy's house before.
"I know you probably don't want to see me right now but I came here to say I'm sorry,"
Jisung said whilst handing Minho the flowers and chocolates.
"When you told me you liked me I panicked and stupidly said something I regret,"
He fiddled with his fingers, avoiding eye contact.
"I didn't realise how hurtful it was until I'd said it, and I should've just told you how I felt,"

"It really did hurt me Jisung, I know I used to mess around with lots of people but I'm not like that anymore. Honestly, I acted the way I did because..."
Minho took a deep breath and looked into Jisung's sparkling brown eyes.
"... because I'm afraid of falling in love. My first relationship didn't end well, I was cheated on and was left heartbroken. So I haven't had a serious relationship ever since, but when I met you I couldn't suppress my feelings towards you and it honestly scared me. I found the courage to tell you, but that didn't go very well, did it?"

Tears were brimming in Jisung's eyes and a wave of guilt crashed over him.
"I had no idea, I'm so sorry Minho. I'm sure you hate me now but I wish I'd told you straight away that I liked you too. I never intended to hurt you like I did and-"
"Jisung,"
"and once again I'm so sorry, I feel like such a bad person-"
"Jisung!"
Minho repeated, grabbing the younger one's hand.
"It's okay, I forgive you,"
His eyes trailed down to Jisung's lips before he started leaning in.

Their eyes fluttered shut and the two boys lips finally met, pouring out all of their emotions that words couldn't express.