First day at U.A

DEKU POV:

Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya! I'm an angel and today is my first day at U.A! It's a hero school so students can train and become pro heroes! I'm super excited and I have to get ready so I'm not late. I get out if my bed and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast.
"Good morning honey" she says looking over to me smiling
"Morning mom!" I said happily she set down a plate of food in front of me and I start eating.
I finish in about 10 minutes and grab my bag.
"Bye mom I'm off to school! Love you!" I say putting on my shoes and heading out the door she yells back a "love you too!" As I was leaving.
My wings are hidden at the moment so they aren't in the way and I run to school. I walk inside and see a bunch of people staring at me. I was confused until I remember I forgot to put my halo away! Well crud might as well just leave it. I walk to my class 1-a. I walk in and see a bunch of people. I turn as I hear a noise behind me it startled me and my halo turned white, that happens when I get scared. I turn around to see the teacher I met him about a week ago.
"Okay everyone take your seats we have a new student today" he says walking over to his desks. Everyone sits down and looks at the teacher I was using my telekinesis to fly to the ceiling and stand upside down. I was looking down at everyone they didn't even know I was here until the teacher spoke up
"Okay everyone we have a new student" he says standing up and looking up to me
"Midoriya could you please come down?" He asked everyone was confused and looked up to see me on the ceiling.
They were all incredibly confused looking. I turned over and dropped myself I landed on my feet with a small thud.
"Could you please introduce yourself and tell them your powers please?" Sensei asked me not fazed at all. I nodded and stepped forward
"Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya" I say cheerfully
"Oh! Am I allowed to have my wings out in the school?" I asked looking at the teacher he nodded and I let my wings out.
"I am an angel demigod, I can control the elements. Fire, Water, Air, Ice, Wind, and earth" I said playing with the water in the water bottle I brought.
"I'll show you what I mean" I opened the bottle and the water flowed out. I used my quirk to move it around the room before putting it back in the bottle. I closed it and continued
"I also have telekinesis and if I touch a person I can copy their quirk" I said floating the water bottle. I walked over to a girl who was invisible.
"What's your name?" I asked her holding out my hand
"Toru Hagakure" She said shaking my hand.
I smiled and became invisible. I floated up and went to the teachers desk
"Where should I sit sir?" I asked still invisible he pointed to a chair near the back by the windows. I nodded and walked over, I sat down turning visible again and grabbed my notebook out of my bag. I started drawing listening to Sensei's lesson. I drew all the people in the room until it was lunch time. A girl with short brown hair and pick cheeks walked over and put out her hand
"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She said as I shook her hand
"Hello" I said putting my bag on
"Do you want to sit with me and my friends during lunch?" She asked smiling I nodded and followed her.
I decided to just float beside her. I followed her and we went to the cafeteria. We got our food and walked to a table with a few others at it.
"I'm probably gonna leave once I finish eating" I told Uraraka she nodded and started introducing me to her friends
"Hi I'm Tenya Iida" the guy with blue hair and glasses said
"I'm Tsuyu Asui" a girl with long green hair said
"I'm Shoto Todoroki" a boy with red and white hair said he had a scar over his eye.
"Well I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku" I said smiling.
I gave them the pictures I drew of them after I finished eating and they all thanked me.
I walked out of the cafeteria and flew up the stairs to the roof. I didn't see anyone there but I heard something.
"Who's there." I said looking around.
I heard a noise near the door and it locked. I jumped a little and my halo turned white. Well shit the door is locked and I have no idea who I'm stuck with up here with. I hear footsteps and it's not just one person. It's 4. God am I lucky. I felt a hand on my shoulder and ducked down surrounding myself with my wings. It's a thing I learned to do as a defense mechanism. They are pretty indestructible so I can protect myself and others with them. I realized what I did and stood up my halo was still white and my wings were still against my back. I flew over the people. Opening my eyes and backing away from the 4 people over to the edge of the roof. I have a lot of anxiety and trust issues so when someone sneaks up on me like that I go into panic mode. I saw their faces and they looked really confused and shocked.

"W-What the hell?!" I said recovering from the shock.
"W-Who are you?" I asked gripping onto the roofs railing tight.
"Chill dude. We didn't mean to scare you" the redhead kid said.
"Well you failed miserably" I said grabbing the halo I can use it to attack people and since I don't know these people so I am not taking any chances.
"Yeah. Sorry about that we accidentally locked the door after we saw you up here and came up to introduce ourselves" A kid with yellow hair and a lightning bolt on one side said smiling sheepishly. "So you locked yourselves on the roof?" I said releasing my tight grip on the railing and taking a step closer.
They nodded and I sighed
"Smart move, I'll get it" I said walking over to the door.
I used my ice power and froze the lock off.
"There now you can get back in"
"Thank you so much" the girl with pink hair sighed I smiled
"So what are your names?" I asked them though I knew one of them.
Katsuki Bakugo. I called him Kacchan though. We used to be best friends until I moved away. I don't think he remembers me but I still remember him perfectly.
"I'm Mina Ashido" the pink haired girl said waving
"I'm Denki Kaminari" the kid with yellow hair said waving
"I'm Eijiro Kirishima" the redhead said smiling he had teeth like a shark.
"Katsuki Bakugo." Kacchan said with a scowl.
"Well I'm Izuku Midoriya you can call me Deku though. So I'm gonna call you..." I said thinking for a second tapping my chin
"Kiri, Kami, Ash, and Kacchan" I said smiling. Kacchan looked at me wide-eyed as I smiled at them.
They left a few minutes later after they told me their quirks and stuff. Well Kacchan didn't leave he stayed behind and walked over to me. I was kinda nervous, I haven't seen him in years I didn't even think he remembered me. He came closer and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged back blushing slightly as my halo turned light pink.
"I missed you so much where were you" he whispered into my ear still hugging me.
"I'm sorry..." I said hugging him tighter.
I wanted to cry. I was holding back tears but ultimately a few fell he pulled away and wiped my tears smiling softly. He bent down and looked me straight in the eyes his eyes were happy and soft at the same time. Then he did something unbelievable. He....

HAHA Cliffhanger! Don't worry I'll be posting the second episode later. Bye!

_________________________________