Chapter 1

"Adrianna!"

    My eyes fluttered open at the nasally sound of my Nana's voice screeching my name. I sat up slowly . Seeing as i live with my older sister, Reggie. We moved in together two weeks ago seeing as were both 19 and starting our freshman year of college. We're brand spanking new students on Kenn State University. Go Kenn Deacons!
     I rolled my heavy feeling body out of bed and headed to the kitchen where I was hearing my Nana bustle around . Leaving the safe colorful clutter of my room.

"What Nana? It's only-", I looked on my wrist and then around me," something O'clock

"What Nana? It's only-", I looked on my wrist and then around me," something O'clock."

"Honey, first, you look like a raccoon Jesus Adrianna. And second, tomorrow's your first day of classes, so I'm dropping you off at campus for a orientation meeting their having for freshmen.", she said.

     I rolled my eyes and scratched my head, finding a frito crumb stuck in my bun. " Me and Reg were gonna go together, we can drive ourselves ya know."

    "She left hun it's 12 already and the meeting starts at 1 she wanted to find her classes first so she could be prepared. Now go get somewhat presentable were leaving in 10." She said as she pushed the biscuit she had been fixing up with butter and jelly in my hand. I sat there looking at it for a few seconds then gently set it down and tiptoed into the bathroom. I turned the hot water on in the shower and sadly but quickly cleansed myself. Ah I love showers.
     I threw on a big black hoodie, my favorite loose jeans, and some vans. I wasn't to worried about looking fabulous, it was only education, ew. Beautiful guys could be seeing me but I didn't have enough energy to try.
      My Nana was waiting for me at the door. "Aren't you gonna bring some paper, or money, or a condom, anything?", she asked. "Nah I'll be okay its only orientation, I'll remember everything." At that we walked out the door.
    The ride there was short and sweet. Besides the fact that I could feel my anxiety rising at the thought of human interactions. I guess you could say I'm pretty social. I'm just scared of initial introductions. So awkward.
      I hopped out of the car immediately, not wanting to hear Nana's usual safety precautions.

    I wasn't exactly sure in what direction I was heading. I wandered around aimlessly for about 10 minutes before finding the room for the building, which was all the way across the campus. I speed walked, wanting to get a seat in the back. I sat down and watched as people were mingling and laughing. I jumped slightly as someone sat down beside me. I looked straight forward as I felt his eyes on me.
      Why he was looking at me, that I had no clue too. Maybe something was in my hair. I was lost in thought when I heard him clear his throat beside me. I tragically looked to the side. Immediately making eye contact with him.
    He was an angel, needless to say. Like how does a mans face get carved so smoothly. So clear. I noticed a small freckle on his upper lip.

He smirked and opened his sensual mouth, "Um hey, yeah, my bags under your chair." I must have been checking him out for at least. A good 2 minutes. I was stuck for a few seconds before I looked down, and yup a black book bag was there.