Chapter 2

Getting roped into this party wasn't how I pictured spending my night. I was hoping to sit in my room listening to slowed songs, smoking a joint, and watching asmr videos.
     What could be better to be honest. Reggie had tried to coup me up in a tight champagne colored dress. It was pretty don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't my style. I changed into a little black dress with a cropped black jean jacket. I paired it with Reg's platform vans. She said since she couldn't dress me she was in charge of my hair.
I couldn't complain though I was way to lazy to do it on my own. She definitely made some magic.

    We were ready to leave around 8 but we didn't wanna be early to the party

We were ready to leave around 8 but we didn't wanna be early to the party. That would've been awkward, I hate greetings.  We were meeting Reg's friends there. She looked adorable. She could have any boy she wanted and had the social skills to put herself out there, which drew males to her. Her outfit was giving off such soft girl vibes, but was sexy at the same time.

 Her outfit was giving off such soft girl vibes, but was sexy at the same time

We had 2 hours to burn so we got our pregame on a little. We had a little bit left in the bottom of a gin, whiskey, and a nasty cake vodka bottle. So I came up with the bright idea of mixing them all together. I split the concoction into 2 cups. I didn't want to taste it so I chugged it as quickly as possible. 

"Damn girl, that shit was nasty," Reg complained.

"What liquor isn't nasty", I said distastefully.

"True, true."

At that I deemed it time to show up at the party. Reg drove us to the party. I had terrible road anxiety. Her friends were already there by the time we got there.
The party was in full swing when we got there. We had parked down the street and could hear the music from there. The song Big Booty by Gucci Mane was playing when we walked in. The big room with people dancing was lit up with colorful flashing lights and smoke was floating around everywhere.
     I literally felt like I was in a movie. I had gone to a few parties before, but nothing like this, college was a-whole-nother ball game.
I had no idea where I was going, so I assumed Reg did and followed her through a musty hallway into an open kitchen with a few guys, and Reg's friends standing around. I scanned the room immediately feeling my heart speed up with anxiety. It spiked when I made eye contact with no one other than Jayden, who I rejected to going to this party with.
I froze as his eyebrows furrowed with confusion, which was quickly masked by a blank face. I felt bad and I wanted to explain for some reason, but I knew it didn't matter.