Chapter Twenty Three

" Wh-What?..." Y/n stutters out.
_______

" You need to stop trying to think about me" the female spoke, turning away from Y/n. The female slowly took another sip out of her glass cup.

" What...." Y/n whispers confused.

"You're hearing my voice for a reason, I'm trying to tell you to stop, you need to focus on what's going on around you," the female turns back around to Y/n. Slowly the female puts her fist to her chest, then points at Y/n.

" You keep getting hurt because you need to be stronger, I don't know how else to tell you" the female spoke.

" is it because I'm risking my life for others?" Y/n question. She sighs.

"You saved two little girls, good job. But you still don't get it. Your getting hurt when you don't have to" Y/n's eyes widen.

" See you later kiddo..." the female mumbles, taking her head slowly reaching for Y/n's forehead.

" Wa-Wait, Mom!-" Y/n quickly try to shout.

" oh, and when you go back, try to find Nigheye... You need to talk to him before it's too late" Y/n tried to fight back, but it was too late.

All Y/n could here was loud ringing, with a bright light shining in her face. It looked like she was running down a tunnel filled with bright light, and soon she will reach the end of it.

" Aww- look at her!" The blonde-haired girl says with an evil smirk as she pointed at the H/c haired girl, the little girl was looking at her desk with nothing on her face. She didn't even do anything to them.

" She just wanted attention my mommy told me!" A red-haired girl spoke, giggling. The little H/c haired colored girl grasps her skirt tighter, feeling tears brim her eyes as she still looks at her desk.

' Why can't people love me?' The little girl thought.

Slowly, everything started fading as a loud ringing was heard...

I quickly open my eyes gasping, my body was in pain. I slightly turn my head to see F/n. She had tears in her eyes.

" O-Oh thank god you waked up!" She sobbed out. I was confused about what happened, all I know that I have to see this guy called Nighteye.

" What happened...." I mumbled in a rough voice. She looks at me with a soft smile as tears run down her face.

" Don't worry about it right now... the doctor said that I can take you around in a wheelchair."she says with a soft smile.

" Do you want to go anywhere?" She asks, trying to keep herself from stuttering.

" I want to look outside..." I mumbled. Looking at the ceiling.

I sat in the wheelchair, my right arm was in a cast as my left foot was in a cast. My left arm was bandaged including my neck. Apparently, I didn't fall that high, which I know I did.

" So... what happened after I left," she asks. I look at her, then back out the window. It was raining, it looked claiming. It was like the day I was first in the hospital, and like how my mother was murdered.
Quickly I shake off the memories.

" We went to a park, I snapped it back to the other world quickly saving the girl I saved bef- no, I met what happened when you went back, it seemed pretty dangerous," she says, interrupting me, as she looks at me once more, I look at her confused. She sighs with a soft smile.

" I mean what were you doing when we found your body?" She asks once more. I look back out the window.

" The two boys that were with us when we came back, they started acting differently... when I looked at Izuku I saw a little girl... she was hurt," I closed my eyes, breathing in heavily, but quickly feeling pain go through my body.

" Her name is Eri, she-... She was getting hurt, so I thought what was right was to leave them and join the people who hurt Eri, so when it was time to break her out, I would help out...and we did..."I look out the window once more, feeling tears brim my eyes.

" Oh god... th-they do hate me, I-I left them-...I-I'm a monster..."I mumbled, feeling the tears leave my e/c eyes. I quickly started to sob in my hand, trying to wipe away the tears.
That's when I felt arms wrap around me.

" Your not a monster, you did what you thought was right..." she softly whispers, but it doesn't really help.

" Maybe if you talk to them, they'll understand" she spoke once again. I shook my head.

" I-I don't de-deserve a se-second chance. I let th-them all d-down, T-Two hero's
g-got h-hurt because of me! I w-wasn't th-there to pro-protect them!" I sob out, I felt her shake her head. She releases her arms around me, kneeling down to look into my e/c eyes.

" you did enough already, besides," she looks behind me, that's when I realized that we were back.

' N-No I-I'm not r-ready'

I felt my eyes widen, as I shakily grasp my medical gown. I look up at F/n with tears in my e/c eyes. She softly smiles at me.

" Don't worry, you're in good hands. You got this..." she mumbles softly, that's when I slowly started moving. But it wasn't F/n pushing me.

" I have questions to ask you," the familiar deep voice mumbles tiredly as he pushes me. I grasp harder on the medical gown.

" Don't be so hard on her" the old lady's voice spoke out.

F/n POV

" What happened to Y/n?" I turn my head away from Aizawa pushing my friend, I look at the green-haired boy. I softly smile at him. He was the boy Y/n hanged out with.

" the male that jumped her was killed at the second try...But it wasn't Y/n, there was no evidence that Y/n murder him" I mumbled. He looks at me worriedly.

" Sh-She has jumped again?" I nod my head.

" when she came back after she came here for the first time...but..." I sighed, looking down.

" His kids got the news and decided to go out looking for her, and it happened for them to find her the day that you guys were saving Eri" I look back at him, his eyes widened.

" H-How..." he asks with wide eyes. But he quickly tries to soften them.

" They poured water on her and threw her off a roof" his eyes widen more.

" but, she survived... I-I don't know how but..." I sigh once more as I quickly look at my lap then back at him.

" thank you," I say with a soft smile. He looks at me confused.

" What does that mean?" He asks. I softly smile at him.

" thank you for being there for her when I couldn't. She has... changed... when she met you guys, including the blonde hair boy- his name was Mirio, correct?" I ask. He nods his head. I softly smile at him once again.

" Tell him I said thank you," I mumbled with a soft smile.