Feelings

Clementine~

"Holy shit."

I dropped my map as I pulled up to Blake house. He lived literally out in the middle of nowhere in a big ass house. I don't understand how only two people survive in the big ass house.

I parked in the driveway and got out the car. I walked up to the door and was about to knock when it opened. There was an old black woman with beautiful long brown hair in the threshold.

"I'm here to see Blake, I'm suppose to babysit Tyson. " I tell her.

"Yea, I know who you are Clem. Hence, you're going to babysit little bad ass?" she questioned with a laugh.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sugar don't call me, ma'am. I'm fifty six not eighty two. Hand me the paper he gave you with his address."

I nodded, handing her the piece of paper as she drew a lighter out her pocket. She accepted the paper from me lighting it on fire, then throwing on the ground and stepping on it.

She grabbed my hand bringing me into the house. I kicked the door shut as she walked me into the kitchen. I stood at the bar as she departed back to the stove and continued cooking.

"Honey you hungry?" she asked me.

"No um. . . What is it I can call you?"

"Call me momma Ryan, and dont ever denie my food. You only ever need to say yes to me. Now run upstairs to the third floor and get Blake up to come and eat then tell him I said to get Ty."

"i don't think that's such a good idea momma Ry-"

"What did I just tell you child?"

"i mean yes Momma Ryan. "

She smirked as I smiled back at her. I drew up from the bar and walked down the hall to a spiral stair case. There was an elevator next to it that I was very enticed to use but I didn't wanna seem lazy on my first day. I walked up the steps to the third floor. There was only one door on the whole floor and it was right in the center. I lightly knocked on the door and waited for an response. No one said anything so I just walked in.

It was an all white bedroom with a King sized bed in the center of the room with two small black dressers on each side and a small lamp on one. To the left was a white door and to the right was a white door with black liner. I walked to the window and opened the curtain. I heard a groan and quickly moved around looking at the bed. In the heart of it was Blake with just his underwear on.

I caught his chest slowly moving up and down as he snored lightly. His skin looked so gentle, he was so handsome. I cautiously walked over to him placing my hand on his chest. I felt a tingle go through my finger tips to the middle of my chest before I gently shook him awake.

"Blake, Blake wake up." I uttered.

His right hand quickly gripped mine and I froze in place. His eyes fluttered open and converged with mine as he slowly smiled.

"Hey Clem."

I felt a shock run through my body as he spoke. He sounded so sexy when he first wakes up.

"Hi Blake."

"What are you doing here so early?"

"Oh im sorry. you never really told me what time to arrive. I can leave if you want me to."

He chuckled still holding my hand and slipped out the bed standing in front of me. He towered over me by at least two feet higher than me. He took hold of my other hand and placed them on his shoulders then snaked his arms around my waist bringing me to him and holding me tight.

"How have you been?" He spoke in my ear.

His skin felt so good against my face. I know that sounds weird but it suffices. Thank God he did. Pardon my language but I wanna fuck him.

"Im perfect."

I felt the vibration through his chest as he laughed softly. I felt my heart pound a little faster and quickly pulled away.

"Momma Ryan said to come and eat and to bring Ty."

"Can you find him for me? Hes on the second floor, last door on the right. I'm going to brush my teeth and take a shower."

"Sure of course."

His hands slipped around to the front of my waist and down my thighs before he walked around me and into the white door. I turned to the one with the black lining wondering what was inside.

I glanced toward it once more then walked out the room down to the second level. I walked down the hallway and opened the last door on the right. Ty was sitting down on the end of his bed lacing up his Tims.

"Hey Ty."

He looked up at me and a smirk crossed his face.

"Hey Sexy. What's going on?"

"You need to come and eat."

He hopped off his bed and walked over grabbing my hand. We walked out the room and over to the elevator.

"I dont do stairs baby." He told me.

I laughed as he pressed the button and the doors opened. We went in and he pressed the green button and the doors slid closed. The elevator moved down and opened to the first floor. We walked out and down the foyer into the kitchen. I let go of his hand sitting at the bar as Ty walked into the kitchen to Momma Ryan.

"Hey Grandma," Ty greeted her.

"Hey Pumpkin, you hungry?"

"Yep."

"Sit down and I'll get your plate."

He walked out the kitchen and into the dinjng room sitting at the table.,Momma Ryan walked out with a plate of Chocolate Chip pancakes. She carried them over to Ty setting them in front of him then gave him a kiss on his forehead.

She walked back into the kitchen as Blake came down the steps. He was wearing a Creme suit with his hair slicked back and I could smell his Cologne from my backside. I quickly crossed my legs feeling a fimiliar tingle. He walked into the kitchen and hugged Momma Ryan as she whispered something into his ear. He laughed softly and glanced over at me.

"Soon Momma." He told her.

He walked out and over to the bar with Momma Ryan following behind him and he sat next to me. She sat down an omlete in front of me and another in front of Blake.

We all ate in silence with me stealing a glimpse at him every now and then.

"Done?" Momma Ryan questioned.

"Yes." I smiled.

She carried all three of our plates into the kitchen as Blake got up and went over to Ty. They hugged and he kissed Ty on the head and came back over and into the kitchen. He kissed his mama on the cheek and walked out over to me.

"Can you walk me to the door?"

"Yea sure." I responded.

I got up and followed him to the doorway. He opened it then turned back to me and smiled.

"Thanks again Clem and good luck. If he gets out of hand just call me okay."

"Of Course."

He leaned forward hugging me and I hugged back feeling his lips against my ear.

"I wanna fuck you too."

He kissed my cheek pulling away and walked out the house shutting the door.

~Picture of Momma Ryan