Just Another Day On The Job

Blake~

"So when do I get a gun?"

"Why do you need a gun Justyn?" I questioned.

"Say one of yo enemies try and roll up on me. What imma do?"

"Run."

"They could shoot me in my ass. What you want me to fight them?" 

"You're White, you don't fight."

"I'm South African! What part of that don't you get!"

"Justyn." I warned.

"My bad. I apologize."

"Mhm." 

I put the car in drive and drove to Gibson's Outpost.

"What we doing here?" Justyn asked me as we walked in to the counter.

"I'm not giving you a gun unless you know how to shoot."

"Ooh Shit! Leggo' I'm ready." he claims bouncing.

I shook my head turning back.

"How you doing Mr. Escobar?"

"I'm good Blue, how are you?"

"Same old, Same old. Who's the white kid?"

Justyns cheeks got red as he clenched his fist. I placed my hand on his chest holding him back.

"He's South African Blue. He's my new assistant while Melinda is on Vacation"

"Oh my bad, I'm Blue head of Security and Manager of Gibson's Outpost."

"Justyn."

He rolled his eyes shaking Blues hand.

"You own this Place?" He asked me.

"Yea this, two laundrys, three strip clubs, andThe Underground but Melinda runs that."

"What's that?" 

"Massage Parlor. Now stop asking questions and pick a gun."

He scanned the glass container before pointing at a Remington 870 Shotgun.

"That one." He says.

"Um I don't think-" I held my hand up to Blue stopping him.

"I just think he should start off with a Glock." Blue confided. 

"I think you should stay behind the counter and mind yo business." Justyn told him.

Blue smirked at him holding his hands up.

I grabbed the Remington and a Glock 21 Gen4 walking to the back with Justyn following behind me.

I sat the Remington down handing him the Glock as the first target came up. He stood between the barrier and took aim.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Always."

I stepped back as he pulled the trigger missing the target and dropping the gun holding his shoulder.

"You weren't holding It right." I informed.

"Why didn't you tell me that?!"

"Because you think you know everything."

I picked the gun up handing it to him.

"You want help?"

He nodded at me turning back to the target.

I stood behind him showing him how to hold it.

"Lock your elbow, aim, and fire."

I stood back as he pulled the trigger shooting the target in the chest.

"I did it!" He exclaimed.

"Yea, keep going" I laughed.

He continued to shoot hitting the head, shoulder, and pelvis.

"I can't wait to use this on all the hormonal little boys that try to come at my daughter. Imma be like what you say little nigga?!"

He pulled the trigger shooting the chest three times. I shook my head taking the Glock from.

"Alright let's go and get you a silencer."

"Hol' up wait. I wanna shoot this shotgun."

"Justyn I don't think you-"

"I got this."

I sighed backing away as he picked up the shot gun. He aimed and when he fired, it shot him back into the wall.

"I tried to tell him!" Blue yelled from the front counter.

I stifled my laugh walking to Justyn and leaning down.

"You alright?" I asked.

"My chest and my ass!" He breathed. "It's broke. My ass is broken. I can't feel my dick! Lord Jesus why me? God it hurts."

I pulled him up wrapping his arm around my shoulder helping him out the shop. I got him in the car and drove him back home.

"I can take myself in." He told me getting out the car.

I bit my lip holding my laugh as he limped to the door holding his ass.

I pulled off and drove home. When I walked inside it was quiet so I assumed Ty was asleep. I pressed the button getting in the elevator. It stopped at the second floor and the doors opened. Clem stood there in a white tank top with a Creme skirt and blazer. I hadn't really paid attention to what she'd had on earlier this morning until now. I looked down seeing her thighs peek through her skirt and felt myself getting aroused.

She walked in and blushed as the doors shut.

"Hi Blake." She breathed.

I pushed her against the wall pressing my lips to her. I grabbed her ass pushing her skirt up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I pressed my self against her grinding as she moaned in my mouth running her hands through my hair. I pulled away catching my breath as she stared into my eyes.

"Blake-"

I pecked her lips stopping her.

"Come with me to this banquet tomorrow."

"Won't people wonder who I am? Or recognize me?"

"You'll be Clementine Payton. Just come okay? I like you Clem."

"I like you too."

I slid my tongue her mouth as I pulled her panties down from her skirt and lifted her up.

"Good." I spoke against her clitorious as she moaned.

*Picture of Blue