Breakfast

This is my first story so sorry if it is not ok, im kinda new to this stuff and ive always wanted to make a small smut story soooo here i go?

" speech

' thought

"SENPAIIIII"

Deidara recognized that voice anywhere. Ever since his partner Sasori no Danna died because of a pink cotton-candy haired kunoichi and a old hag, he had been partner with this annoying grown man that sounded like a 7 year old on steroids. His partner, Tobi, was a 5'9 male with spiky black and brunette mixed hair and a orange swirly mask that could be recognized anywhere. Deidara hated his partner with his whole life, yet there was something to Tobi that intrigued the blonde, yet he could not find out what it was. 'Dammit, it's too soon for this, i just wanted to rest,' thought the terrorist. It was 5 in the morning, and their leader, Pein-sama, had given them a mission to capture one of the jinchurikis'. 

"DEIDARA SENPAI WAKE UPPPP!" yelled Tobi,"BREAKFAST IS READYYY." Deidara groaned and slowly got up to see his partner peaking into his room. "TOBI, WHAT THE HELL, UN?! GET OUT!" Tobi quickly closed the door and ran away giggling. Deidara sighed and when to put on his regular clothes, a fishnet shirt with a navy blue crop-top with navy blue sweatpants and his sandals. He quickly brushed his hair and went downstairs to see Itachi and Kisame eating pancakes. "Good morning," said the pair, and continued eating their pancakes. Tobi put a plate of pancakes and strawberries in front of Deidara, and gave him a glass of milk. Deidara took a bite and something inside of him warmed up. 'Whoa, this tastes pretty good..' he thought. Tobi's cooking was usually terrible, with the food ending up burnt, but this was actually good. "Tobi, did you make this, hmm?'' he asked. Tobi nodded, while jumping up and down knowing that Deidara liked his creation.

"Deidara likes Tobi's cooking!'"

"I never said that, un!"

"But your face turned pink when you ate some!"

"N-no it didn't, yeah!"

"Tobi doesn't like liars, sempai.."

"Fine, it was good Tobi, un."

Tobi runs up to Deidara and pulls him into a hug. Deidara, flustered quickly grabbed a handful of clay and made a bomb, which ended up blowing up in Tobi's face. And the kitchen. "DEIDARA!" yelled Kakuzu, steam coming out of his head," THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME YOU HAVE BLOWN UP PART OF THE HIDEOUT THIS MONTH!!!" Deidara made a clay bird and ran outside to get away from the noise. 'So much for the good food,' he thought as he soared through the morning sky, wind flowing through his shiny and fluffy blond hair.