"I Love You"

'Where did he go now?' thought Tobi as he tried chasing after his senpai. He went to the dango shop, but did not find him there, and neither at his favourite river. "Sigh, senpai will never accept my feelings will he? Damn, this is harder than I thought," Tobi mumbled. Over the past couple of months, Tobi had developed feelings for the blond. Even more than Rin, his childhood crush. 

He finally found the blond making clay sculptures of Sasori Danna and some other random objects. He snuck up to the boy and whispered "Senpai" in his ear. Deidara, startled, jumped up and looked to his side to find a orange swirly mask facing him and.. a glint of red?  'No, that isnt possible, right?' Deidara thought whilst quickly backing away from the sudden surpize. "Tobi what are you doing here, un?" Tobi smirked under his mask, relived that the blond was no-longer angry. "I came searching for you senpai! Tobi missed you!" he shouted. Deidara's face flushed a bit, knowing that someone actually cared about him in this world. "Thanks...Tobi.." stuttered Deidara, unable to prosess what he was currently feeling. He quickly got up and offered Tobi if he wanted to go eat Dango with him since he was sorry for earlier. Tobi agreed and they went on their marry way to the nearest town, where they bought some dango and walked around the aesthetically pleasing place.

Tobi never wanted this moment to end since he was walking alongside his senpai, and they weren't arguing. He did everything to make himself not hold the blond's hand, or slide his hand through the soft looking locks, or just kissing him in general. When they left the village, he couldn't hold it in anymore and grabbed Deidara into a loving hug.

Deidara was startled, but didnt try to push away. Instead he enjoyed the warm embrace and hugged back. 'HE'S HUGGING BACK OMFG AIIIIIIIII' screamed Tobi internally,'I have to tell him here, I don't care if we haven't spent enough time together, I need to get it out of my system..and since he seems happy... lets hope this goes alright.' Tobi let go of his senpai, but put his hands on his shoulders. "S-senpai, can I t-tell you something..?" questioned Tobi. Deidara nodded, slightly confused as on why Tobi was stuttering at this moment,but Tobi stutters a lot so it wasn't too weird. 

"Deidara.. Tobi, crap I mean, I - I like you.. like a lot.. to much for me to handle..."

Deidara couldn't belive it. 'I mean he calls me senpai everyday, so that would make sense..' he thought. "H-huh..why me Tobi?" Deidara asked. "I don't have a clue Dei, but your laugh and your smile, so adorable. Your obsession with art makes me smile, and even if you are mean to me everyday, I still like you for some reason," he said," and I would do anythung to be with you every moment of my life." Deidara couldn't speak. 'Me..? Adorable?' he thought,' no way is this true..'

Sigh, he really is too much for me to handle..

''Deidara?"

"Yes, un?"

"Do you like Tobi back?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I do feel some type of way towards you, yeah.."

Suddenly he felt the warm embrace once again. He blinked and saw the tall brunette holding him. Deidara had a sudden urge to kiss the man, and thats exactly what he did. He tugged his arms out of the hug and put a hand on the mask before sliding it to the side. He was shocked. The man's skin was a soft olive colour with scars on the right side on his face. He looked so beautiful. His face structure was perfect and dashing. Yes, thats the word to describe Tobi, dashing. The ran his thumb over the small scar under his lip and stared at the softest looking lips ever. Before even making his move, he felt a hand go to his chin and bring him closer. Deidara softly gasped before locking lips with the brunette. The kiss was passionate and loving and Tobi decided to run his tongue over Deidara's lower lip asking for permission to enter. Deidara lifted his lips apart just a bit and Tobi shoved his tongue right in, savouring the artist's taste. 'Could this moment be any better?'  he thought while his tongue ran over the blond's tongue.

Deidara was shocked, but was enjoying the loving french kiss. He soon had a battle with Tobi's tongue to enter Tobi's mouth and succeded. He ran his tongue over his teeth and the side of his cheeks, tasting the brunette. He tasted like mitarashi dango, his favourite. The kiss lasted for another 5 seconds before they both pulled apart, gasping for air while a string of saliva connected them. They were both blushing profusely, and continued for another minute. 'Thank you Deidara.. I really love you, and your accepting my love. This day has been the best of my life. I love you.' 

"I love you, Deidara."

"I think I do too, un."

"Thank you for making this the best day of my life."

"Right back at you, hmm."

"DEIDARA? WHAT THE FUCK?!"

'shit..'

_______________________________________________

Author's note:

Yeah, I know this was crappy and quick but I am trying and this is my first public story ever, so give me a break.