Rules

1. NO SMUT .1
I know it happens in the franchise, but it shan't happens here. Time skip it or take it somewhere else. I'm not interested in seeing your characters do the do. You ignore this rule and it's an automatic ban.

2. BE RESPECTFUL .2
Be respectful to other roleplayers' beliefs, schedules, and etc. Just be a decent human being. You can have a rude, jerk character, but don't be mean yourself.

3. BE LITERATE .3
Write in English. Be legible. And for goodness sakes please have at least three to four sentences per reply. It adds depth to the roleplay and really helps my creative juices. If you need help always remember to add some adjectives, describe the scenery, your character's movements, their thoughts, their appearance, include figurative language, just have meaningful sentences please.

4. REGARDING WITCHERS... .4
Not everyone can be a Witcher. It's a dying profession. I will decide if you can have and keep a Witcher character based on the detail you put on your form and your character. Detailed people have a higher chance at being Witchers. Females can't be Witchers, it's canon that they aren't trained.
You can be any number of other things, sorcerers/sorceresses, humans, halflings, dwarves, elves, half elves, gnomes, heck even vampires, dopplers and werewolves so long as you follow lore.

5. NO OP OR MARY SUE CHARACTERS .5
I get Witchers are really tough. They're faster, stronger, and tougher than normal people, but they have weaknesses. They're easily blinded, they can be overpowered, they can be hurt. The same applies for sorcerers. Have weaknesses. Don't be god-like or perfect. No one is perfect.

6. NO CANON CHARACTERS .6
This is an AU for those people who have only seen the show or only played the game. Since they have varying stories we'll keep (most) canon events and characters out of this.

7. PLEASE STICK TO THE LORE .7
Stick to the lore you know. If you're sticking to the book lore, cool! Just say so! If you're keeping to the videogame lore... ok! Just say so! So on and so forth. I don't mind, just don't come up with your own things. Not without permission at least.