Prologue

Name: Y/N Thompson

Name: Y/N Thompson

Anime: SAO

Race: human

Gender: male

Affiliations
British SAS (formerly)
Sword mastery academy.

Weapon:
Golden meteor.

Occupation:
Soldiers.(formerly)
Valets. (formerly)
Swordman.

Status:
Active.

Nickname: golden thunder.

Background:

A young officer In the United Kingdom army, he was deployed to a peacekeeping mission in the middle East. His daily task is simple, patrols and doing small raids searching for weapons and contraband. After three months of deployment, it's almost time to come home. Just one more patrols and the replacement unit will take their place. On the way back to base, his unit got pinned down by a well planned ambush who has taken place in the nearby cliff. Two hours of intense firefight, his unit managed to push back the attacker. In one last attempt to kill them one of the attacker fired an RPG aimed at one of hi teammates, he act quickly, push him out of the away and see the rocket coming right at him. He closed his eyes and embrace his death.

Y/N POV

I feel my body hit the ground hard.

Y/N: (damn that was hurt)

I lay there not moving an inch of my body, I feel a breeze of wind pass my face and the warm sun....

Wait...

I opened my eyes, only to get blinded by the sunlight.

Y/N: hey guys? Jake? Andrew? Anyone...

I looked around, I don't see my unit, the battlefiel nor my weapons, but what surprised me the most is that I'm no longer in the desert.

Y/N: what the.....

I get up and try to process the whole thing. I reached to my shoulder for the radio but...

Y/N: what am I wearing!!!

I realized I no longer in my combat uniform but now I'm dressed like a villager from that game I used to play. I also noticed a longsword holstered on my hip.

Y/N: why do I dressed like someone from the medieval era?!?

I suddenly hear a footsteps nearby.

Y/N: shit.

I quickly find cover behind one of the trees and scan the area for anything. I then see a black haired boy probably in the same age as me. He looked around confused.

Y/N: tsch.

I draw the sword and silently walks closer to him and then point my sword near his neck. He tense up as the blade touch his skin.