Chapter 5

(3rd person's POV)
After they ate dinner, (Y/N) and the other CCG talked for a bit, while (F/N) is cleaning dishes.

"So....how are your wounds, (L/N)-san?" Haise ask the white haired girl.

"It's fine, don't worry, it's going to heal" she replied, as she takes a sip from her coffee.

"How did you even find these cats....?" Akira ask, (Y/N) is hesitant to answer since she knew that if she told them, she will be embarrassed.

But thanks to (F/N), she answers them instead of (Y/N).

"Oh, I found Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, and Claude in some alley, while (Y/N) found Undertaker, Grell, William, and Ronald also in some alley." She said.

"Wait......you named them after the characters in that cartoon?" (Y/N) ask her friend.

"Yeah, and it's not cartoon! It's called anime!" She replied offended.

"Okay, okay! No need to be angry!" (Y/N) replied annoyed.

"And also, Urie, I heard that you upgrade you RC cells (sorry if I said it wrong, it's been awhile since I watched Tokyo Ghoul 😅)" the emotionless girl ask and looked at the purple haired boy with triangular eyes.

"Yes I did, (L/N)-san" the triangular shaped eyes boy replied.

"I didn't know your a cat person, (Y/N)" Arima said.

"Shut it, I'm not a cat person, I just found them and thought that (F/N) will like them" (Y/N) replied to Arima, trying not to blush at embarrassment.

-timeskip-

"We'll be going now (Y/N), thank you for inviting us" Arima said.

"Your welcome, we'll continue this on the next meeting" (Y/N) replied back, as she watch them leave. She was about to close the front door, but a meow stop her. She looked down to see a white cat with purple eyes.

"Is there someone (Y/N)?" (F/N) asked her white haired friend, as she walk towards (Y/N).

"No one, it's just a cat..." replied (Y/N).

"What do you mea- AW THAT CAT IS SO CUTE! LET'S ALSO ADOPT THIS CAT!"

(Y/N) sighs and agreed, she looks at the cat, the color of the cat is pure white, and the eyes are purple.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Shouted (F/N), as she picks up the white cat, and goes to the living room.

'She will probably name that cat from that cartoon again...' thought (Y/N).

What (Y/N) didn't know that the mysterious cat is looking at her....

Words count: 463 words

A/N: I'm alive! Hello guys, sorry if I updated for sooo lonnngggg, I'm just so busy with my online classes right now, and I'm really stressed because I have so many projects, I hope you understand
Lovingly yours,
Author-chan