8

10th of September 2022
Ed Sheeran: Wake Me Up
'You will never know just how beautiful you are to me. But maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.'

Sunday mornings were always my favourite day of the week when Shawn was here. Mainly because I had no work, University or internship, which also meant I could spend the whole day with my boyfriend, which was a luxury to someone like me when mine was usually halfway across the world.

I went to bed early last night, Shawn's spot in our large bed empty as usual but when I woke up this morning there was a human there, which I was not expecting.

'Ahhhh what are you doing here?' I yawned as I was still half asleep when I realised that Shawn was in bed with me.

'I live here Sienna, this is also my bed despite your tendencies to take up the whole bed,' he said softly with a grin on his face, making me move closer to him.

'No silly, what are you doing in Sydney? I thought you had another week of recording in Los Angeles?' I questioned as I slowly began to wake up.

'I did but I convinced them to move it to Sydney, I missed you too much,' he said before kissing my lips gently, a feeling which I had sorely missed.

His hair was a curly mess and he was in the t-shirt that he was wearing yesterday, that I knew from the multiple Snapchats I received from him but he still looked effortlessly perfect.

'God I love you,' I said against his lips, running a hand through his hair, Shawn smiling into the kiss. 'What time did you get in?' I asked after a moment.

'Around eleven, you were sound asleep by then,' he laughed gently and I nodded, as last week had absolutely taken it out of me.

'Yeah I went to sleep just after ten when I realised you weren't replying for some reason,' I laughed as I sat up, the time on the clock on the walk reading just after ten in the morning.

'I wanted to surprise you,' Shawn said sitting up next to me, a smile etched on his face.

'Well you did and I'm so happy that you are here,' I said with a grin, swiftly kissing his cheek before jumping out of bed.

'Where are you going?' Shawn asked me as I walked into our walk-in-wardrobe to find something to wear for the day.

'It's Sunday,' I called out and heard a soft 'ah' escape Shawn's lips.

'Right yes brunch,' he called back and I just smiled to myself as I found my white Converse and put them on, walking back out to Shawn who was already ready, having most of his clothes in his suitcase beside our bed.

'Come here' he said as I walked over to him, his arms engulfing me into a hug, my head resting soundly against his chest. 'God, you are so beautiful.'

'You are more beautiful,' I whispered against his chest, feeling incredibly safe and warm in his muscular arms.

'Shhh Sienna,' he said squeezing me tightly again. 'I have never been more in love with you than I am right now. Seeing you sound asleep in our bed last night and you waking me up this morning with a surprised look on your face. God, you are something else my darling.'

'I love you,' is all I said, because at that moment I felt so incredibly guilty I felt like I was going to throw up on Shawn's chest.