Chapter 12 Censored

Around 6AM, Zhao Xuan opened his eyes. His pupils completely didn’t have any of the confusion that usually accompanied someone who had just woken up, instead they were sharp and cold.

Instinctively he felt for the little fox in his embrace however his hand only touched an expanse of delicate and smooth skin. It was like touching a piece of beautiful jade but at the same time it soft and supple, just one touch could make you addicted. He froze with shock, then his eyes immediately began to glow with light. He hurried to roll over and looked inside his arms. There was no sign of the little fox, but instead there was a fifteen or sixteen year old youth that was completely naked.

The youth seemed to have experienced an episode of some kind of pain or torture. Small beads of sweat covered his body and the early morning sunlight cast upon it a seductive glow. He was lying on his side, and his flexible body was curled in a graceful manner. It showed very early his slender and delicate waist and two long legs. His small and thin hands and wrists were pressed against Zhao Xuan’s collar, the appearance extremely trusting and dependant.

Zhao Xuan held his breath and gently parted the long, silver-white hair that hid his face and gazed into his features. It was though he had been violently hit in his chest, his heart was beating out of control and his head felt dizzy.

This was his little fox. His little fox that had turned into human shape. He was even more beautiful than Zhao Xuan could have ever imagined. Right now he was lying inside his arms. Although he had gotten bigger by quite a lot, however he was still small and weak looking, extremely evoking of sympathy. His entire body was beaded with sweat, smooth and slippery, white and supple. It was like a beautifully scaled and delicious fish that made one wanted to swallow him whole into the stomach. 

Zhao Xuan’s breathing became heavier and more erratic. His hands began roaming up and down the little fox’s body in an uncontrolled manner. From his shiny and fine silver-white hair to his smooth and white shoulders, and then slid down his graceful waistline to his full buttocks. His hands lingered on these two taro-like small mounds before sliding down further and feeling, inch-by-inch, the little fox’s long and slender pair of legs. He wrapped his delicate and jade-like feet in his palms and began kissing them fervently.

Just thinking about his slender hands, beautiful feet and tender flesh, Zhao Xuan began to laugh in a mesmerized and low manner. He was so cute, no matter if he was the animal Li’Er or the human Li’Er, he was still so cute. He was so adorable that Zhao Xuan wanted to spoil him all the way into his bones.

Zhao Xuan kissed both his feet and then inched up to kiss his clavicles. Then he wrapped his arms around both sides of the little fox’s body and stared into his face.

His features had still not completely opened up. His face was as small as a palm and still immature. His snowy white skin was flushed with a pink hue, the appearance was extremely tempting. His full and round lips were red and dewy, as though they had been dyed with mulberries or cherries.

As he looked at him Zhao Xuan’s throat became dry. His heart thudded like a drum. He wanted to wake the little fox up so he could see his eyes, they definitely would be so enticing that they would still away the soul.

He tried to control his crazed heartbeat. Inch-by-inch he pressed closer to those red lips. First he reached out his tongue and licked it a few times, then his eyes went dark and he opened the lips and plundered the depths of them. He had completely lost control and was totally unable to make the kissing soft or tender. He wrapped his tongue around the little fox’s sweet and tender one and stirred and sucked it with a loud smacking noise, and both of his hands were occupied in playing and moving up and down the little fox’s slender body. His desire was uncontrollable.