Confusion and Pizza

A/N:Tomorrow is my Daughter's Birthday and I will be SUPER busy. It's not every year a girl turns 6. So you all get this chapter a day early. so here we go...eek! Longest chapter so far... let me know what you think...

~Tied to a wheel,

Our fingers got to feel,

Bleeding through a tourniquet smile,

I spin on a whim,

I slide to the right,

I felt you like electric light~

~Bush~

The man in the clown mask motioned for me to move into the building. I could feel the panic start to build as he pushed me roughly against the wall. His hands moved on me, checking for weapons, I assumed. I let the man check, the only thoughts in my head seemed to revolve around the fact I might die. The pat down was very professional until he got to my chest. His hands grabbed, and lingered too long. The worst part was he tugged lightly on my nipple.

I felt the outrage burn through me. I shot my elbow back as hard as I could, hitting him in the side of his neck. He let go instantly. I pushed away from the wall and turned to look at the creep so happy I couldn't see his face. He straightened up, his hand holding his throat, and pointed to the stairway. I turned and walked up the steps, muttering 'pervert' as I passed him.

I reached the second floor, there was a long hallway lined with doors. The man in the clown mask shoved past me and stopped at a random door. It looked like every other door to me. Nothing standing out, no name plate, no numbers.

He knocked, then opened the door. He turned and grabbed my arm, shoving me through the doorway. I heard the door click closed behind me. I huffed towards the door, and turned to look at the room. I could see a desk with a silhouette.

"Come in, come in." the nasally voice told me.

I walked over to the desk and sat in one of the chairs that sat in front of it. The man leaned forward and into the light. I was so proud I was able to school my features. I had hoped that I was wrong, but the doorman in the clown mask had given me a clue to who I would be meeting. The harsh lighting made his painted face look terrifying. The shadows from his brow ridge made his eyes look like black holes.

Maybe it was the moron at the front door having pissed me off, but I wasn't as scared as I probably should have been as I looked at The Joker. I swore to myself, if this man killed me, I would haunt Jack forever!

"What can I do for you?" he asked, his tongue darting out to lick his chapped looking lips.

"I'm supposed to deliver a package to you." I was proud my voice was calm.

"And you are?"

"Bree."

"Bree?" He paused. "Like the cheese?" he eyes sparkled with mischief.

"No," I paused forcing a smile on my face, "Like short for Brianna."

He smiled at me, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

I couldn't help the blush that stained my cheeks. "Thanks."

"And well mannered, must be my lucky day." He chuckled at me.

I kept the smile on my face. Was he fucking with me? Was I about to die?

"So, Brianna, you, uh, got something for me?"

I was confused and just stared at him for a second. Once I realized what he was asking, I scrambled to grab my bag. I pulled the makeup bag out and set it on the desk, not noticing or caring that it spill over. I pulled the brown wrapped box out and looked back to the man behind the desk. Joker chuckled as he grabbed my spilled make up, pushing it back into the bag. He picked up the rolling tube of lipstick and opened it.